how much you wanna bet our beloved yet buffonish

This is the absolute worst case scenario with these 8 off the board when we draft:

Suh

McCoy

Okung

Bradford

Clausen

Bulaga

Davis

McClain

As unlikely as this may be (Berry, Mays or maybe Haden should get picked), I think we still go OT with Trent Williams or Bruce Campbell...relatively speaking, we are set at DE as compared to OT/DT

If that happens...

DEZ BRYANT!

I bet you dollars to donuts with all the OT's and/or QB's gone and no top WR or CB's selected..they either reach for someone or go with history and select a CB or WR?

if that happens i am done with this team.

The old regime is gone...We will draft the best available player since EVERY position needs an upgrade

I think we are set at RB,OG, and the secondary I would say we might be set at LB but we really won't know that untill training camp. We could DE, NT, LB or trade down. I think we would trade up for an OT if we had to. I don't see us trading up for a QB. FA factors in to some of this but not much we don't have the luxury of best available player at this point although the FO has said it doesn't care what the fans think. Truth is at this point nobody outside OBD has a clue.

I bet you dollars to donuts with all the OT's and/or QB's gone and no top WR or CB's selected..they either reach for someone or go with history and select a CB or WR?

There is only one single scenario that this happens...the top 4 OT's are gone and Eric Berry is there.

How much are you willing to bet? I'll take you up on it.

What history? This is Buddy Nix's first draft as the GM of the Bills. There isn't any history.

You're either about to owe a lot of money around here, or we'll never hear from you again.

There is only one single scenario that this happens...the top 4 OT's are gone and Eric Berry is there.

Berry is a game changer but 9th pick is too high to take a safety, unless of course..... HAHA

Berry would be a great pick if we were able to get a LOT and NT in FA.

What history? This is Buddy Nix's first draft as the GM of the Bills. There isn't any history.

Thank you. That is like saying, he made that pick just like Lou Saban did did in 1963.

We have glaring needs at OT, DE, DT/NT, ILB, OLB, and QB .. there will be a top prospect at #9 to fill one of these holes. We should draft the best player on our board to fill one of them.

No chance they select a CB with #9 and maybe slightly higher chance they take a WR, but doubtful. Most likely the pick will either be an offensive tackle or a quarterback, with an outside chance of a someone to play the Nose Tackle position with the switch to 3-4.

The Bills have drafted 3 WRs in the first round in the last 30 years. Are you implying this is some kind of trend? <_<

Campbell blew the door off the combine, if his proday goes well, and his health checks out, I would not be surprised to see him fly up the board

He is the type of player who would appeal to Al Davis. He is a physical freak. However, at Maryland he has not had enough game experience on the field because of injuries to make him a safe pick. For the Bills he would be a worthy pick if he was available in the bottom half of the first round. But given that Nix has stated on a number of occasions he is looking for extended productivity on the field before he is going to expend a high pick on a player. If you look at how the Bills drafted an inexperienced player such as Maybin with their first pick last year, I don't see the Bills taking that approach again this year with their first round pick.