how much you wanna bet our beloved yet buffonish

I seriously doubt they will have a WR or CB rates highest on their board when the time comes to pick at nine.

GO BILLS!!!

The old regime is gone...We will draft the best available player since EVERY position needs an upgrade

I bet you dollars to donuts with all the OT's and/or QB's gone and no top WR or CB's selected..they either reach for someone or go with history and select a CB or WR?

it the unlikely event that all 4 tackles are gone , we take a d end or linebacker or trade down for someone who loves berry

2 qbs

2 dt

4 o tackles

puts berrry at 9

The old regime is gone...We will draft the best available player since EVERY position needs an upgrade

And I don't have a problem with that drafting philosophy. I just don't think the BPA will be either a WR or CB at #9.

GO BILLS!!!

Exactly. Jauron isn't here and Gailey is a lot more offensive-minded. No way we grab a CB. It would be a tragedy if we select a WR...here's hoping Gailey and company are high on Steve Johnson and/or Hardy.

I'd say most likely to get drafted by the Bills are:

1. Bulaga

2. Davis

3. McClain

4. Clausen

5. Bryant

I'm all about either 4 or 5 assuming Okung is gone, which he obviously will be.

Take Davis out of there, and I agree with that list. No thanks to an Offensive Lineman with a questionable work ethic.

I bet you dollars to donuts with all the OT's and/or QB's gone and no top WR or CB's selected..they either reach for someone or go with history and select a CB or WR?

The main reason we always selected DBs high when DJ had a major say was because he had to protect his future. No matter how bad the Bills did he had to be able to show the Def backfield played very solid. This way he could get his old job back as a DB coach. And it worked like a charm for him as we can see in his new gig as DB coach at Philly. Now we will not draft DBs high as even Nix and Gailey said that the Defensive backfield is one area of the team that seems solid.

Honestly taking anything other than LT in the 9 spot would be ridiculous to me (unless all the prospects are gone including the two Qbs ) and they dont trade back i wouldnt mind them takin Dez Bryant in all honesty....he seems like the real deal so why settle/reach on a need position when real talent is sittin there at a less pressing position. Im no expert but they say the draft is deep in O/D Line so why not?

If all the worthy OT's and QB's are gone how would you all feel about a DE like Derrick Morgan or Carlos Dunlap? I especially think Dunlap could be a very good 3-4 RE.........

This is the absolute worst case scenario with these 8 off the board when we draft:

Suh

McCoy

Okung

Bradford

Clausen

Bulaga

Davis

McClain

As unlikely as this may be (Berry, Mays or maybe Haden should get picked), I think we still go OT with Trent Williams or Bruce Campbell...relatively speaking, we are set at DE as compared to OT/DT

A) The word is spelled "buffoon". Buffoonish is not a even a word.

B) What exactly has Nix and Whaley done so far to earn such derision? Is someone still unwadding their panties over Cowher and Shannahan?

PTR