Bills Sign Marlon Favorite (DT)

JoeF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

File this one in the memorable movie scene section:

Reggie Dunlop: Oh you cheap son of a B word. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their !@#$in' TOYS with 'em!

McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know... Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm

I'll put the odds that he's an underdog to make the team.

I BET HE COMES ON RECOMMENDATION FROM ALL-PRO KYLE WILLIAMS, FELLOW LSU STANDOUT. IF HE THOUGHT HIGHLY OF HIM, HE MIGHT BE OK. I BET HE MAKES THE CLUB. <_<

File this one in the memorable movie scene section:

Reggie Dunlop: Oh you cheap son of a B word. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.

Reggie Dunlop: They brought their !@#$in' TOYS with 'em!

McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves

Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!

McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know... Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm

Slapshot and the Hanson Bros ?

Yep. Every piece of garbage that comes into the market we gotta buy them up

I love this time of year, when we get to hear how nobody is good enough to go to training camp for one of the worst teams in the league.

Camp body. But who knows, maybe the light will come on for him

Oh come on!

You have as much chance of success at that statement as I do claiming that he will solve our DL ills whenever he lines up!

Give him and the Bills a chance, for Skooby's sake!