Terrance Cody is Fat and Lazy

Man, I hope The Bills don't get this guy. I was watching the NFL Combine and saw that He was at the bottom of every drill. Not only that, the way he talked and laughed while other people were doing drills was pathetic. I don't know, if it were me and I was at the bottom of every drill, I wouldn't be laughing and thinking this was nothing to be serious about. Some mock drafts have him going in the second. I wouldn't take him in the seventh. He looked really bad. I hope the Bills do not get him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I hope The Bills don't get this guy. I was watching the NFL Combine and saw that He was at the bottom of every drill. Not only that, the way he talked and laughed while other people were doing drills was pathetic. I don't know, if it were me and I was at the bottom of every drill, I wouldn't be laughing and thinking this was nothing to be serious about. Some mock drafts have him going in the second. I wouldn't take him in the seventh. He looked really bad. I hope the Bills do not get him.

You are asking the wrong question. I don't care how he looks at the combine. I'm more interested in how he plays.

It surprises you that the biggest guy at the combine is at the bottom of the agility and speed drills? :wallbash:

Kind of scraping of the bottom of the barrel for things to B word about, aren't ya?

It surprises you that the biggest guy at the combine is at the bottom of the agility and speed drills? :wallbash:

Kind of scraping of the bottom of the barrel for things to B word about, aren't ya?

From what I've heard, he has absolutely no work ethic. I don't care how he plays. If this guy doesn't work to get better, than he has no place on my team.

From what I've heard, he has absolutely no work ethic. I don't care how he plays. If this guy doesn't work to get better, then he has no place on my team.

The fat guys tend to have this problem.....

I guess its a good thing....well you know....that its not your team?

Terrance Cody was a force in college......and while I would like to have a 3 down player if would just take up blockers in the middle and allow our LB's to scrape and make plays then he is well worth a 2nd rounder.

From what I've heard, he has absolutely no work ethic. I don't care how he plays. If this guy doesn't work to get better, than he has no place on my team.

From what you've heard? From all those inside sources you have?

Message board chatter and mock draft write-ups don't make for factual source material.

Yeah, it really suck to get the guy who was the main reason Alabama won a national championship. Anyone who selects him in the late 1st round or 2nd is getting a steal. He's fat but so are most DTs. He is a freak for his size and will immediately impact any run defense. I hope Nix is smart enough to take him if he is hanging around near our 2nd pick.

I'm starting to think that Dan Williams is going to be our pick.

Only if there's a LT that they really like who they believe will be available at their second round pick. Buddy Nix has repeatedly been quoted as saying "We can't do it all in one year" so I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with Kyle Williams at NT for this season and stock up on OTs and LBs early on in this years draft.

Yeah, it really suck to get the guy who was the main reason Alabama won a national championship.

I wouldnt go that far.

Ingram, McElroy, McClain didnt hurt either.

I wouldn't mind Cody playing for Bills tho

Yeah, it really suck to get the guy who was the main reason Alabama won a national championship. Anyone who selects him in the late 1st round or 2nd is getting a steal. He's fat but so are most DTs. He is a freak for his size and will immediately impact any run defense. I hope Nix is smart enough to take him if he is hanging around near our 2nd pick.

Hate to say it, but Cody is not the reason why Alabama won. I't takes a team to win a championship. One name that stands out as a MVP of that game is: Mark Ingram, but he ran behind a good line. I know that Cody was important, but I just think your looking at a bust. Not all NT's are lazy. I think Cam Thomas out of UNC is a better option in the 2nd. Some people say that NT's should be Big and fat. Sure, but the ones that are Good are the ones with fast feet, strong arms and good work ethics. Cody will be a 2 down player at best. Someone we don't need

How fast did Ted Washington, Vince Wilfork, Pat Williams, Sam Adams, run the 40?

Good thing i dont do that at work, thats grounds for termination.

Are we really stretching this one or is it just me? :wallbash:

Hes 400lbs... thats alot of weight to move if it's eve dead weight(which would make it even harder to move) Im in for this one.

Only if there's a LT that they really like who they believe will be available at their second round pick. Buddy Nix has repeatedly been quoted as saying "We can't do it all in one year" so I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with Kyle Williams at NT for this season and stock up on OTs and LBs early on in this years draft.

Like I said in another thread, I think the choice will come down to Trent Williams or Dan Williams. Do you really want to spend No. 9 draft pick money on a RT and hope to make something out of Cody in the 2nd? Or do you want your NT for the next 6 years, and find a OT later?

Then if Bradford or Clausen is sitting there, do you throw these plans away and pick one of them?

I think at least 2 OT's will be gone by 9, as well as both QB's.