MSNBC gets pranked on fake Ryan Miller call

Pretty funny read and audio. One would think news networks would get tired of embarassing themselves in this manner.

Ryan Miller with a New Joisey accent guaranteeing Olympic gold - Now that's rich!

Fake Ryan Miller Call

:nana:

Why do these shows let athletes call in without verifying they are who they say they are first? It's not like Miller hasn't been interviewed extensively in these Olympics and nobody's heard his voice before. :unsure:

IMO, it's really funny that the guy didn't let on it was a joke. :nana:

This guy punks ESPN; http://deadspin.com/5478818/howard-stern-p...ne=true&s=i

Pretty funny read and audio. One would think news networks would get tired of embarassing themselves in this manner.

Ryan Miller with a New Joisey accent guaranteeing Olympic gold - Now that's rich!

Fake Ryan Miller Call

This was the worst.... Glad to see someone verifies who the caller is before they let him on the air.... way to make yourself sound like idiots NBC....... :unsure:

That pranskter sounds like a clown. Anyone with a clue about sports would have realized it's a fake a minute into that call.

Instead the interviewer at the very end says "wow I like it, Ryan Miller gauranteeing victory!"

With video cams today it's easy for someone to verify their identity.

I was hoping this was Captain Jenks when I first saw the thread. Disappointed there was no bah bah booey or '...howard stern's penis' at the end of that call. :unsure:

nah....he was too busy trying to call CNN as David Patterson

really, like who cares what he thinks!.. i dont think anyone actually watches olbermann.

Clearly dev/null cares enough about it that he deems him worthy of posting about. One wonders when folks will get it be they opponents of extremists like Olbermann or Limbaugh that their desire is have there be posts about them regardless of whether the comments are positive or negative.

They do not even care if you spell the name correctly if the writer thinks they are important enough to draw insult. The Olbermann worst person in the world awards are for the most part merely advertising for Bill Reilly, Michelle Bachman, et al.

Olbermann is the conservative ranters best friend because without him few beyond the narrow segment of the nation's population which listens of Limbaugh or watches Reilly would care about these trees falling in the forest.

If you really dislike Olbermann them simply ignore him.