Trade Talks -

Bossman

Are you a band wagon fan or something? If it's better for the club as a whole then I believe the TRUE fan would totally support such a move.

So you believe a true fan should accept talk that the team they grew up loving and supporting should move 3000 miles away from the city you live in? And then expect us to root for them? <_<:unsure::censored::censored::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Sir, I'm going to need your name and your password when you leave this board and that's probably past due, so you can move somewhere else and we can begin to accept your loss. Thanks for playing. DICK.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone getting excited here on Two Bills Drive Dot Com? I know the combine is here and Free Agency will start in a week or so. Also the draft is now less than two months away but still why all the excitement?

The people in charge of this no nothing team have no semblence of direction in which this team is going. There will not be one free agent that will be a difference maker that will want to come to such a lousy team and city. Remember - there were up and coming coordinators that refused to even be interviewed to be the Bills coach. We had to get some guy to come out of retirement just to say we have a GM!

This team is going no where - players don't want to play here, coaches don't want to coach here and fans don't want to be fans here anymore. Why doesn't Ole Ralph do us a favor and move this team to Los Angles - maybe then we'll get the players and coaches to be competitive!!!!

I have an idea....

Why don't you go to LA, get a nice place and wait for the Bills? I'm sure they'll be right behind you.

Why is everyone getting excited here on Two Bills Drive Dot Com? I know the combine is here and Free Agency will start in a week or so. Also the draft is now less than two months away but still why all the excitement?

The people in charge of this no nothing team have no semblence of direction in which this team is going. There will not be one free agent that will be a difference maker that will want to come to such a lousy team and city. Remember - there were up and coming coordinators that refused to even be interviewed to be the Bills coach. We had to get some guy to come out of retirement just to say we have a GM!

This team is going no where - players don't want to play here, coaches don't want to coach here and fans don't want to be fans here anymore. Why doesn't Ole Ralph do us a favor and move this team to Los Angles - maybe then we'll get the players and coaches to be competitive!!!!

Internet idiocy..................its everyone's problem.

To quote Ace Ventura, Pet Detective "LOSER!!!!! LA-WHO...ZA-HER!!!!!!!"

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

That cat's got about three more days to live.

That cat's fine. The tiger cub just wants to play, and doesn't mean it any harm. Also felines in general seem to have a pretty good sense about what they can get away with in terms of roughhousing without inflicting any real harm.

puberty has really hit you hard - tell your mom to have the doctor up the meds

Where's my red pen? Dude, you're d-bag! Please take yourself to Los Angles. Oh, and the 70k+ of us who sell out the Ralph every game will stay HERE and continue to be fans HERE!

P.S. I hate you, you die...you die and go to hell! :nana:

I like pudding. Who else likes pudding?

I like pudding. Who else likes pudding?

Janitor- Have you been stealing pudding cups and toilet peper from the hospital?

J.D.- I hate pudding and i dont use (hesitates) Toilet peper....I have one of those things that shoots water up your butt.

Janitor - A Bidget?

J.D.- Bidget to your sir...

Too funny!!! I posted here, in part to rile you guys up, which was entirely too easy. But also to point out the fact that nobody and I mean NOBODY worth a damn in the NFL wants to come to Buffalo! Coaches (Cowher, Shanahan, Harbough to name a few) Players (McNabb, Coles, Taylor to name a few) and GM’s want nothng to do with this armpit of a city.

I’ve been a Buffalo fan since the days of OJ but I truly believe that the only way the Bills will get ahead is if they move to a better city – just like the coaches, players and GM’s that have left Buffalo for better surroundings. Does this mean I’m less of a fan?? HELL NO!!!! It means I’m MORE of a fan!!! I’m willing to let them go to see them do better – it is the ultimate in fandomonium!!!!!!!