Anybody who wants the Bills to pick Terrence Cody

Steely Dan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babe Ruth hit over 700 home runs while being fat and drunk most of the time...just sayin....

If Babe Ruth played DT in the NFL he would have gotten his arse whipped! LOL

If Cody is not serious about getting into reasonable shape when he is essentially auditioning for his future, what happens when he has a contract and is on his own? Cody has the athletic ability to be a special player in the NFL. For a big man he has a tremendous amount of athleticism. But what good is it if he doesn't have the motivation to work at his craft, a brutal, physical craft at that. Mike Williams an OT was a force in college. But in the pros he didn't have the desire and will. He is presently trying to get back into shape with the Skins. He made some progress last year but he is still not what he could have been.

I would take a player such as Pat Williams who was signed as a free agent out of college by the Bills. He had the work ethic and desire to beat the long shot odds of earning a roster spot. He ended up being an all-pro type player. Naturally, the moronic Bills (Donahoe) got rid of him and the Vikings ended up with an all-pro DT. The point is I'll take a player who has less talent and more heart over someone very talented and no heart.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/football/...nce-cody-p1.jpg :wallbash: Get that man a Manzere.

I can't call anyone who lets themselves get into that shape an athlete. I wouldn't take the guy in the 4th round even if he gets in shape for the draft. He obviously has no real ambition. JMO

For the LAST time, it's called a BRO!!

Seriously though, this guy has "bust" written all over him.

Pun intended.

GO BILLS!!!

Take a look at Wilfork, Hamptons, and Williams physiques. They are all fat and sloppy. These guys aren't hired to win a body building contest just take up blockers. Could he be in better shape? Yeah, but he aint covering anyone.

IMO, you're way off base.

Wilfork

Hampton

The "fatness" doesn't bother me but the bigger guys also seem to get lazy and not want to get better just get paid. Dan Wilkenson comes to mind. To me he's a huge risk to not pan out in more ways than one. But we need a fatty in the middle

If the guy can't get himself into shape before the draft when millions are on the line I doubt he'll be very motivated once the money is in his account.

I'll still take him late in the 1st round. You guys are just mad because you don't look any better but can't perform on a football field. I wonder where else you's can't perform......... :wallbash:

I look a lot better than that, and I look awful. Also, I'm 45 and have never been a professional athlete. Just sayin.

if you guys can get your focus away from the (man)boobs for a second, he doesn't look all that grotesquely fat. i'm gonna call it a body deformation and wouldn't let his chest be the lone factor in ignoring him come draft day. i've got no problem with him as a 2nd rounder to anchor that DL.

Wilfork

Hampton

If the guy can't get himself into shape before the draft when millions are on the line I doubt he'll be very motivated once the money is in his account.

Wilfork has a huge gut. Get this kid in a proper workout program and he will be fine. And he hold the school record for bench press apparently, which means hes not weak. Not saying thats any barometer but he is an ox.

Wilfork

Hampton

No boobs on Hampton and you can clearly see the muscle on Wilfork's biceps and triceps. Take a look at his neck and shoulders as well. No comparison when compared to Terrance "Krispy Kreme" Cody.

That said, he'll make more money in his first year than I'll make in the next 10. If I had been given the gift of that kind of size and talent I'd be busting my ass in the gym 6 days a week.

Sometimes it's just a guys body type people. No matter what he does his chest will always look like that. He would have to lose so much weight to melt them off that he'd be way to light to play the nose I'm tellin you that right now. Leave the kid alone, he probably already has enough self esteem issues already.

I would still take Cody. I would love him in the 3rd but in the 2nd is probably more likely. He is one of those guys. Didn't he dominate in college? Could be the looks like Jane plays like Tarzan type. That being said I actually like Cam Thomas better. If he is not I am 100% fine with Cody.

I think I'm starting to get a Fevour. He is a 3rd round guy right now but the combine can radically alter a draft board. This guy needs to learn the pro game and how to make more than one read but MAN does he appear to have all the tools. Size, big arm, mobility, toughness. We might have to get this guy in the 2nd round.