Bulaga

BeastMode54

per rotoworld:

NFL Network's Mike Mayock believes there could be four offensive tackles drafted in the first nine picks this year.

Mayock also believes six offensive tackles will go in the first round overall, which means there wouldn't be much to choose from in the second round. Mayock has fast-rising Iowa OT Brian Bulaga rated as the one of the top-five players in the entire draft, along with Oklahoma State's Russell Okung.

also he calls Sam Bradford a top ten player and franchise QB

All I know is I've been fine with him at #9 for a while now..........

All i know is what will happen when the Bills make their first selection:

• Someone will write an I quit Post
    Someone will write an awesom pick Post
    Someone will write an idiotic pick post
    There will be more posts about our number one pick then replies in the last reply wins thread

All i know is what will happen when the Bills make their first selection:

• Someone will write an I quit Post
    Someone will write an awesom pick Post
    Someone will write an idiotic pick post
    There will be more posts about our number one pick then replies in the last reply wins thread

and one of those will have to turn politcal...

look at those man boobs! Wow Cody scares me. He is a force on the field but appears to have zero disclipine

If one of those extra legs that are hanging from his chest hits a QB in the head does he draw a flag?

Personal foul- illegal boob to the head on the defense 15 yard penalty automatic 1st down.

per rotoworld:

NFL Network's Mike Mayock believes there could be four offensive tackles drafted in the first nine picks this year.

Mayock also believes six offensive tackles will go in the first round overall, which means there wouldn't be much to choose from in the second round. Mayock has fast-rising Iowa OT Brian Bulaga rated as the one of the top-five players in the entire draft, along with Oklahoma State's Russell Okung.

Bulaga has always been my first pick at OT for the Bills. But if there looks to be a good amount of top OTs in the first then I would be happy with any of them I suppose.