Interesting but kind of scary

Psaunders

Now that L.T. has been released the next team that signs with him is gonna have to be very careful and not expect LT to be that all star back from a few seasons ago. If you think the about a team that could afford to have LT on there roster one of the best one's for LT and that team is the New England Patriots. They have 4 backs they use consecutively Lawrence Maroney, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk. Now the Pats have never given out that big pay day to a start ( i know they dished out pay days to Moss, Brady, etc.....) especially to a back who has been on the decline. If they bring in LT and you add Lawrence maroney together that makes a pretty dual back backfield. I may be over thinking this i just thought it would be interesting but scary too.

Maroney- 757 yds 9 td's 99 receiving

Taylor- 269 yds 4 td's 17 receiving

Morris- 319 yds 2 td's 180 receiving

Faulk- 335 yds 2 td's 301 receiving

Now that L.T. has been released the next team that signs with him is gonna have to be very careful and not expect LT to be that all star back from a few seasons ago. If you think the about a team that could afford to have LT on there roster one of the best one's for LT and that team is the New England Patriots. They have 4 backs they use consecutively Lawrence Maroney, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk. Now the Pats have never given out that big pay day to a start ( i know they dished out pay days to Moss, Brady, etc.....) especially to a back who has been on the decline. If they bring in LT and you add Lawrence maroney together that makes a pretty dual back backfield. I may be over thinking this i just thought it would be interesting but scary too.

Maroney- 757 yds 9 td's 99 receiving

Taylor- 269 yds 4 td's 17 receiving

Morris- 319 yds 2 td's 180 receiving

Faulk- 335 yds 2 td's 301 receiving

L.t is done

Agreed. LT is soft too. NE can't count on him for the playoffs.

Yup, one year LT gave up in the playoffs, and another he was injured with the Chargers. Hes not even close to what he once was. Backups are better than he is. When RB's get the wear and tear on their bodies that LT has they decline fast. There arent many that play very long.

Note the other running backs from that draft: Deuce McAllister, Anthony Thomas, LaMont Jordan, Travis Henry, Rudi Johnson. Mostly retired, otherwise totally washed up. Ten years is a long career for an RB, especially one with as many touches as Tomlinson has had. Time for him to hang'em up and start writing his speech for Canton.

H...G...H! It's what's for dinner. Just ask Junior Seau, Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison.

PTR

Oh PTR, if you had only cleared this post through me before you let become "a matter of record." :angry:

I've made the same statement in the past and have incurred the wrath of Ice Cold Brushchi and Mr. WEO... I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you at this point. :D

Good luck my friend.

Oh PTR, if you had only cleared this post through me before you let become "a matter of record." :angry:

I've made the same statement in the past and have incurred the wrath of Ice Cold Brushchi and Mr. WEO... I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you at this point. :angry:

Good luck my friend.

Hey, "everybody does it." Just like illegal videotaping. :D

Ah, Doc. Still snacking from the same imaginary trough.

Eat up (you could use it)---it's on me.

Yes, I guess I imagined that 1st round pick they lost, or Harrison being suspended. :D

Sigh. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Yes, I guess I imagined that 1st round pick they lost, or Harrison getting suspended. :D

Sigh. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Ha---nice try. Clearly I never claimed Harrison wasn't a PED abuser--the opposite actually. You know this but you made your comment anyway---it's what you do to make a point, lame misdirection.

I only said no one had, credibly, accused Bruschi of the same.

And, as you also know, I never said "everyone does it"---you made that up also.

We've been through this, brother. But go ahead and help yourself.

Ha---nice try. Clearly I never claimed Harrison wasn't a PED abuser--the opposite actually. You know this but you made your comment anyway---it's what you do to make a point, lame misdirection.

I only said no one had, credibly, accused Bruschi of the same.

And, as you also know, I never said "everyone does it"---you made that up also.

We've been through this, brother. But go ahead and help yourself.

I never claimed that Bruschi took PEDs. Much like you never refuted that Harrison took them.

I never claimed that Bruschi took PEDs. Much like you never refuted that Harrison took them.

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Aug 21 2009, 01:55 PM Post #16

Veteran

Group: Members

Member No.: 11,225

I didn't realize he also was busted for HGH use (link?).

"he"=Bruschi

"also" refers to Harrison.

"he"=Bruschi

"also" refers to Harrison.

That wasn't even the post to which I originally responded. And the post to which I originally responded included "Ice Cold Bruschi's" name, so I could have been talking about him and not you. Hmmmmm.