My Thoughts On The Seattle Game...

Bill from NYC

1) Imo, the Seahawks are one of the top 5 teams in the NFL.

2) The way our Special Teams are playing, this (imo) negates home field advantage.

3) Jones and Hutchinson probably constitute the best left side in the NFL. Gray must recognize this and come up with a way to get around it. Others have.

4) There is no way to win this football game without a great game from Willis. You know what? I think he can produce.

5) I am hoping that due to last week, the Seahawk defense will be forced to account for our TEs and Evans. This gives Drew a chance to pick his weapons, if he is capable of doing so.

6) Koren Robinson is out.

Bottom line? The Bills can win this football game, and I expect it to happen. Call me crazy.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with a lot of what you said, but calling the Hawks one of the top 5 teams is a bit off.  Did you see them last week vs. the Dolphins?  They looked lost, especially offensively.  And there's no guarantee that Hasselback is back.

132678[/snapback]

I would even argue Seattle wouldnt be a Top 5 team in the AFC

I agree with a lot of what you said, but calling the Hawks one of the top 5 teams is a bit off.  Did you see them last week vs. the Dolphins?  They looked lost, especially offensively.  And there's no guarantee that Hasselback is back.

132678[/snapback]

I was a fan of Hasselback since he was a backup on the Packers. Never will I underestimate that kid. That said, Robinson is out and Rice is almost as old as me. :lol:

132680[/snapback]

Talent wise, on paper and when healthy, Bill is probably correct about Seattle. This Sunday is entirely another story. The game won't be played on paper and the team isn't healthy nor mentally sound.

The Seahags weren't a good team BEFORE Haselbeck got hurt, and Robinson got suspended. Now they're really bad. They started off well because they played a weak schedule. Then reality set in. They got their arses handed to them by the Rams 2 Sundays ago, and last weekend were an INT returned for a TD from losing to the Dolphins. And Hasselbeck looks to still be out.

132680[/snapback]

I would even argue that Seattle isnt a top 5 team in their DIVISION.

Bills 20- Seattle 16

If Bledsoe doesnt turn the ball over...we have a real good shot....

Special teams will win us the field position battle...Its up to our offense to turn it into points.....

I'm also liking having a second chance to shut out Rice :P

I was a fan of Hasselback since he was a backup on the Packers. Never will I underestimate that kid. That said, Robinson is out and Rice is almost as old as me.  :P

132687[/snapback]

It would be kind of wierd for the bills to play Jerry Rice twice in the year in

two different uniforms.