Best !@#$ing Video Ever

I love how the young dude takes the first shot at the old dude, the old dude kicks the living crap out of him, gets off the bus, and the chick says "We can sue him. I have it on video." :devil:

That was only slightly funnier than right after the guy says he needs an ambulance, you hear one of the girls say something like "Damn, he's leaking."

I love how the young dude takes the first shot at the old dude, the old dude kicks the living crap out of him, gets off the bus, and the chick says "We can sue him. I have it on video." :rolleyes:

Glad I wasn't on the receiving end of that first left. POW!

That was only slightly funnier than right after the guy says he needs an ambulance, you hear one of the girls say something like "Damn, he's leaking."

Now with subtitles:

Umm does he have his own video camera crew?

I guess the man is like a legend. Real folklore.

That third video is pretty insane though. Police who use tasers to stun people when there is no aggression need to be suspended immediately. I could see it MAYBE if that old man had something threatening about him, but he didn't.

I guess the man is like a legend. Real folklore.

That third video is pretty insane though. Police who use tasers to stun people when there is no aggression need to be suspended immediately. I could see it MAYBE if that old man had something threatening about him, but he didn't.

How do you move someone that refuses to move?

If they touch him, it's excessive force.

If they taser him it's excessive force.

How do you move him?

You would think its kind of risky to taze a 67 year old. And you would also think that those two big cops wouldn't need to resort to that. My brother in law is a retired (just this year) San Jose cop and left his taser in his locker. He liked his club better. If you tase someone first you have to go with them too the hospital to be checked out. Regulations in San Jose say that the person that got tased has to be held for observation for 4 hours I think it was. The cop has to stay there for the entire time. Not sure how it is in Oakland but this is how it is in San Jose. Hardly seems worth it in this situation to tase.