Marc Bulger as a Bill?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the Rams go with Clausen or Bradford, Bulger may go elsewhere. Not that our line is any better than St. Lous but would Bulger want to sign here and would we want him.

Here is the Link

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...out-his-locker/

:w00t: He's got about the same amount fire and passion as Jauron, IMO you need both your head coach and your QB to be the emotional leaders of your team. Bulger might be better than any QB on our roster but he's still just back up material if you ask me.

Actually, I would much prefer to see Garcia given a chance. He played well in all of his recent playing years. He's athletic, which, to me, indicates that he's the kind of older QB that could play at a high level for another year or two, on account of his mobility and athleticism. Anyway, I'd like to see him brought in as a mentor to a rookie this year, and let them compete in camp along with Brohm and maybe even Edwards (although with Edwards I'd be hesitant to see him play good in practice and then fold under pressure.)

Actually, I would much prefer to see Garcia given a chance. He played well in all of his recent playing years. He's athletic, which, to me, indicates that he's the kind of older QB that could play at a high level for another year or two, on account of his mobility and athleticism. Anyway, I'd like to see him brought in as a mentor to a rookie this year, and let them compete in camp along with Brohm and maybe even Edwards (although with Edwards I'd be hesitant to see him play good in practice and then fold under pressure.)

The guy is 40. He is old and has not started in a year or two. I'd rather have Jeff George if we are signing old guys.

Well, if the Rams go with Clausen or Bradford, Bulger may go elsewhere. Not that our line is any better than St. Lous but would Bulger want to sign here and would we want him.

Here is the Link

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...out-his-locker/

Bulger?

Buffalo's problem is we already have too many bad QBs. We don't need more.