Marc Bulger as a Bill?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I got 3-4 posts in I had the same thought. No more dumpster Diving. We need to take the approach that gets us a Roethlesberger, Stafford, Rodgers, or even Flacco or Sanchez young up and comer, then pull togehter a solid line that will allow us to run the football.

As a side note on QB's. I watched a you tube video of John Skelton. Have not heard much about him previously. What a horse and what a cannon... Reminds me a little bit of kelly, big guy short flick like throwing motion for a 20yard bullet. Anyone know any more about him?

I kinda agree with you but it isn't going to happen this year if they don't get Claussen or Bradford. Any quarterback no matter how much they are hyped can be a bust, but these are the only two that have a better than below average chance of becoming a franchise quarterback out of this year's class. As far as the original post, to say McNabb is garbage isn't saying much for this organization, since at this point of his career he is still better than any qb the Bills have ever had with only a couple exceptions. So McNabb only wins regular season games (although they have been in quite a few NFC Championship games over the past 6-7 years, you don't get a bye to that round), we haven't had a qb even do that in a decade.

Go soak your head faustus, If I hear something, I always post a link to support it, if you don't like it, believe what you want to believe. I could care less.

Go soak my head?? Ummm...okay?

So you provided a link that showed Bulger was 40?

You provided a link showing there someone at the combine that was bigger than Cody and out performing him?

You provided a link showing the 40 time of DT's like Washington and Sam Adams?

I'm glad you could care less.

Go soak my head?? Ummm...okay?

So you provided a link that showed Bulger was 40?

You provided a link showing there someone at the combine that was bigger than Cody and out performing him?

You provided a link showing the 40 time of DT's like Washington and Sam Adams?

I'm glad you could care less.

Sorry for the incorrect age on Bulger. I was implying that he was old. So he is not 40, but he sure plays like he is. Like that matters anyways. I posted the link that he could be playing somewhere else. On the Cody post, Cody is the fat guy of the bunch at 350ish Dan Williams is the second fattest at 330ish, so yes Cody is fatter. but Dan Williams was one of the top performers in the Bench-27 reps he ran a 5.17 in the 40 Cody did not come close in the bench or in the 40. He ran a 5.64. Are you looking for all the stats? Give me a break? The guy finished near the bottom in every category. Look at the broad jump, He was last. Take out of it what you will. My opinion is Cody is a fat lazy player. Dan Williams is far better a DT. Thats why this is a forum. You can say what you want on it. If I knew you were going to badger me all the time on posts I wouldnt post, but It is what it is. a Forum. Every forum has it's odd ball in it, and that would be you. If I knew you better, I's post a stat on that.