Whitner just signed with Condon

Dawgg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you need something in order to get paid? Like, leverage?

Whatever will the Bills do without that yearly fumble recovery?

Exactly, It's not as if we were hurting with wilson and byrd, if anything donte' has proven to be a liability in coverage, but he is top 5 in the league in hits after 1st down completion.

And I'll bet he thinks thats a good thing

Exactly, It's not as if we were hurting with wilson and byrd, if anything donte' has proven to be a liability in coverage, but he is top 5 in the league in hits after 1st down completion.

And I'll bet he thinks thats a good thing

Agreed. Donte, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

Where do you get off thinking that he is the best agent?

Really, he would be more powerful if his name was condom, at least nothing would get past him. Apparently the individual who started this post never heard of Drew Rosenhaus, the wonderful gentleman who got #81 6.5 million here last season.

Really, he would be more powerful if his name was condom, at least nothing would get past him. Apparently the individual who started this post never heard of Drew Rosenhaus, the wonderful gentleman who got #81 6.5 million here last season.

Apparently the individual who wrote the above quoted post does not realize that Condon is far more influential and powerful than Rosenhaus. And it's not even close.

http://www.bizoffootball.com/index.php?opt...s&Itemid=53

In 2008, he was rated the most powerful agent, not just in football, but in all of sports. Anyone who knows the industry knows that Condon is the top agent in football. He has a ton of pull and rarely loses out on a big payday.

You can buy the most powerful wax and shine the heck out of a turd but it is still a turd.

Agreed... but I don't think Condon wouldn't take him on if he didn't think Whitner would get paid.