More reason to stay away from Vick.

DarthICE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcyikes

Say no to Vick...If we after anyone, it should be Tyler Thigpen. He's better than what we have now, he knows Chan's offense and he has a huge upside....

The WiseGuys

If we after anyone, it should be Tyler Thigpen. He's better than what we have now, he knows Chan's offense and he has a huge upside....

I keep hearing this. Did anyone watch the press conference? Chan doesn't have an offense.

"We don't have a name for our offense. We're not East this, West this, North this, South this. We're going to do whatever it takes to move the football, score touchdowns and if it has to adjust because we have players that are better suited for one thing than another, then we're going to do that." -Chan Gailey

Thigpen ran Chan's apread offense because Chan saw what Tyler did best and called plays to take advantage of that. He could do the same for any good QB who has strengths he can take advantage of. It doesn't have to be Thigpen or anyone like him.

forget Vick. I'd much rather throw my support behind a McNabb, LeFevour, Troy Smith, Brohm etc...

I'd rather support Fitz over Vick, really.

You gotta respect who you're cheering for to some degree, I mean if Jeffrey Dahmer could throw a perfect football, would ya want him??

Say no to Vick...If we after anyone, it should be Tyler Thigpen. He's better than what we have now, he knows Chan's offense and he has a huge upside....

The WiseGuys

What is so inspiring about Thigpen? Is it his 54% completion pct? Perhaps it's his 6.3 ypa avg? Or perhaps his 1-13 career record as a starter? Which is almost as "good" as our record vs the patriots this decade :beer:

Edit: And No I do not want Mike Vick as the Bills qb. Although he would be better than what we currently have.

people will still defend him here.

The funniest theories are the ones that say that he will somehow "groom" our drafted QB of the future.

Exactly, this guy has proven over and over that he is NOT somebody to look up to in any way shape or form. I doubt he could even groom a dog, much less a young QB, matter of fact, I know he can't.

I'm not in favor of getting Vick, but I actually took something positive out of that article. The fact that he can now reflect on his performance, deem it lacking and HOW it was lacking shows maturity that I didn't think Mike Vick would ever have.

I have to ask why he's saying all this now. I think he may be trying to convince the NFL that now that he's found himself, he actually has something to offer another NFL club because he wasn't trying as hard as he should in Atlanta. I can totally believe he's lazy and obviously, he's not very smart. He doesn't have much more to offer. Could he really convince another team believe that he can step up his game for them? No team could be THAT dumb. Ooof...I hope not. Lazy and dumb is never a good combination for your presumed franchise QB.

GOT DAMNIT HERE WE GO WITH ANOTHER VICK POST....

everybody knows what he did he said it a million times NOTHIN NEW that is old...he did his time and he apologized...please hop of his nut sack...if we get him we get him, if we dont we dont... You, me or anyone else can't stop it FACE IT...damn some of you are acting like 9 year old girls about this sh*t... :beer:<_<

id rather have tim couch...fu*king tyler pigpen...what the fu*k...

Guess what? It's brand new info on the punk. I don't get it, why is it you are so supportive of punks? Marshawn, Vick etc.

Guest jcyikes
What is so inspiring about Thigpen? Is it his 54% completion pct? Perhaps it's his 6.3 ypa avg? Or perhaps his 1-13 career record as a starter? Which is almost as "good" as our record vs the patriots this decade :beer:

Edit: And No I do not want Mike Vick as the Bills qb. Although he would be better than what we currently have.

I had him as one of my fantasy QB last year so I would watch him play. What I saw was someone who could make all the throws, has good pocket presence and can scramble/run when needed. He's young enough and has been in Chan's offensive system before so I see a lot of potential and finally he maybe had at a relative cheep price...

The WiseGuys

the guy is walking trash. how that guy gets so much support boggles my mind.

terrible human being and football player.

:beer:<_<

The guy is a huge pile of sh@t, plus he admitted to playing half-azzed and being lazy. Just more reason why the Bills shouldn't even consider this piece of garbage.