OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL THREAD

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw James Carville in the crowd on the field. I know he's gotta be happy.

Didn't LSU win the National Championship in college a few yrs ago? Ok- New Orleans and Lousiana have their titles. I don't ever have to feel bad for those folks again...or Carville. It's time for WNY to get a Champion.

Didn't LSU win the National Championship in college a few yrs ago? Ok- New Orleans and Lousiana have their titles. I don't ever have to feel bad for those folks again...or Carville. It's time for WNY to get a Champion.

I hope James Carville dies of gonorrhea and rots in Hell.

But what if your kid is Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, or Lord Voldemort? Do you still root for them to win?

:worthy:

Exactly... What if you don't even suspect him of being one of those person?

Anyway... I see it no doubt Archie living vicariously (as many parents do) through his son's. I mean, they were golden childs, having the coaching staff as "nanny's" during Archie's playing days... Good, it builds character.

This is rather silly... Just sport's, but I wonder how this country would react if they had to make big moral choices like say our country's families had to during the Civil War or Revolution??