OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL THREAD

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, maybe this is a stupid question but what does "Belinda" mean?

Hopefully one of the oldtimers here will correct me if I get something wrong, but Belinda was someone that complained that people would reply to posts with just a "I agree" or some varitation of that. So people started using "Belinda" instead. So belinda became another alternate to n/m or +1

An accurate description of the contents of most of your posts.

I would guess that 75% of my posts are content-filled with opinions on the state of the Bills.

Replies you will never see from tebow-era:

1. get r dunn ralph/russ/nix

2. lol/rofl/smily-thing

3. +1, nm, belinda(thanks for the explanation just jack)

4. sarcastic waste of time posts(similar to the post that i'm replying to, wait a second...)

The closer this game gets the more I like the Saints. This is how I see it going...

Sean Payton is a clone of Bill Parcells. I think Sean will come up with a brilliant game plan to try to keep Manning off the field. If the Saints win the toss and defer to the second half, Sean will try to recreate Kelly's Bills' offense staying off the field for a full hour like the Giants did. The Saints ball hawk defense will get 3 turnovers while their offense gives up only 1.

The score will be 21-21 after the end of the fourth quarter leading to the first overtime in Superbowl history. The Colts win the toss. Manning is intercepted on the first drive by Jabari Greer who returns it to field goal range. Saints win 24-21.

I love Manning and Polian.

Can Williams effectively stop the Colts high flying 'O'?

I'm pretty sure the Colts can't stop Brees and Co.

The edge, IMO, will have to go to New Orleans having a better defense than Indy.

But will that be enough to win?

I say Colts, 34-31.

I would guess that 75% of my posts are content-filled with opinions on the state of the Bills.

Replies you will never see from tebow-era:

1. get r dunn ralph/russ/nix

2. lol/rofl/smily-thing

3. +1, nm, belinda(thanks for the explanation just jack)

4. sarcastic waste of time posts(similar to the post that i'm replying to, wait a second...)

I would say a good 8% of my posts are content based.

Who else think's it's stupid that that these CBS guys are fanning out on a small playing field trying to explain Peyton Manning play-faking? Or am I the only one watching right now?

I saw that.

Can anyone tell me who is the primary sponser of their pre-game show?

I would say a good 8% of my posts are content based.

:(

I was just busting Tebow's balls, but his response is even funnier. I'm guessing he considers a "Vick or Tebow?" thread to be 'content-based', no matter how many prior threads have been started about two guys that have never and will never play for the Bills.

:(

I was just busting Tebow's balls, but his response is even funnier. I'm guessing he considers a "Vick or Tebow?" thread to be 'content-based', no matter how many prior threads have been started about two guys that have never and will never play for the Bills.

Well yeah. It wasn't until I read his heartfelt rebuttal that it occurred to me that one needs to discuss ridiculous Bills rumors in order to qualify for a content-based post.