Pro Football Weekly: Lynch's Days in Buffalo may be Numbered

FluffHead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't get a 2 keep him, moving him for anything else is dumb. FJax is 30 and he'd be the only RB we'd have.

True Lynch isn't going anywhere as long as he won't fetch more then a 3rd (If that). Lynch is young you don't sell low on the kid espically when we don't have a replacement lined up for him. Its a 2 back league and Lynch has real good potential that he showed in his 1st 2 years here. Bottom line Lynch plus Jackson behind a O-line that drafts a top LT and gets back Wood and Butler and it creates a power running game.

True Lynch isn't going anywhere as long as he won't fetch more then a 3rd (If that). Lynch is young you don't sell low on the kid espically when we don't have a replacement lined up for him. Its a 2 back league and Lynch has real good potential that he showed in his 1st 2 years here. Bottom line Lynch plus Jackson behind a O-line that drafts a top LT and gets back Wood and Butler and it creates a power running game.

Totally agree, as long as he stays out of trouble this offseason and is ready to go for a full training camp, I don't see how you can move him. He and Jackson should be a great duo next season.

Totally agree, as long as he stays out of trouble this offseason and is ready to go for a full training camp, I don't see how you can move him. He and Jackson should be a great duo next season.

What were you watching this past season? Lynch was horrible most of the time. He plays like he doesn't care, and has absolutely no vision in finding holes. If we can get a 2 or even a high 3 for him, we need to get rid of him. The guy is tough, but has no burst or wiggle. There are many guys we can replace him with in the league and out of the league right now. Lynch is just a "guy". Nothing special. I would much rather have a Pierre Thomas type back than Marshawn.

It would be a shame if we didn't keep Lynch...so he had an off year, which was amplified by Jackson's incredible performance...he's still a hard-to-tackle bruiser of a back

Don't trade him...last thing we need is a need for RBs...after all we already need (OTs,QB,LB,DT)

PS: Teams would kill for a 1-2 punch like the one we have...those that do have/had one are/were pretty successful - i.e. LT-Turner, Barber-Jones, Peterson-Taylor, CJ-White, Bush-Pierre, Dunn-Alstott, MJD-Taylor, Brown-Ricky, DeAngelo-Stewart...you get the point

What were you watching this past season? Lynch was horrible most of the time. He plays like he doesn't care, and has absolutely no vision in finding holes. If we can get a 2 or even a high 3 for him, we need to get rid of him. The guy is tough, but has no burst or wiggle. There are many guys we can replace him with in the league and out of the league right now. Lynch is just a "guy". Nothing special. I would much rather have a Pierre Thomas type back than Marshawn.

Well said. No vision whatsoever.

Unless he is a huge disruption, why not keep him? Not far removed from some good seasons. Wish he could catch a swing pass jus once though.

Heres the deal with lynch. Off field issues, not seeing the hole all that well, was said to have good hands out of the backfield which I havent seen and poor team character may spell the end for him. I still remember a game this season where we were getting our asses kicked and lynch was on the sideline laughing and joking. That still doesnt sit well with me. Am I the only one whiocaught that or sees a problem with it?

Don't forget his patented move during the rare instances he finds some open space where he does that horrible stutter/juke move that brings him to almost a complete stop so he can slowly move laterally across the field instead of taking the five yards he's guaranteed by continuing up field.