Marshawn Lynch on ESPN right now

Chandler#81

I bet they didn't let him drive the truck

Actually, they did. I guess they knew the truck would not move with 17,000 lbs. chained to the rear end. Than again, I do not think they had any women standing in front of the vehicle.

that was one of the worst experiments i have seen in terms of "scientific", however it was entertaining to see marshawn's skeleton avatar dance.

just a couple notes, the conditions were different int hat they were conducted on different sevices resulting in different tractions/friction, and marshawn was wearing cleats, they should have had studded tires to make it similar conditions.

I'd bet that truck on artificial grass with studded tires would perform the same or better than beast mode.

that was one of the worst experiments i have seen in terms of "scientific", however it was entertaining to see marshawn's skeleton avatar dance.

"HEY HEY HEY, look at my thang done goin...I gotta get one of these or somethin bra."

HAHAHA!!!

I LOVE THIS DUDE!

http://www.weallscheme.com/2010/02/06/mars...sports-science/

.36 seconds into video.

just a couple notes, the conditions were different int hat they were conducted on different sevices resulting in different tractions/friction, and marshawn was wearing cleats, they should have had studded tires to make it similar conditions.

I'd bet that truck on artificial grass with studded tires would perform the same or better than beast mode.

Do you seriuosly believe a truck with studded tires would perform better on Turf as opposed to the dry concrete where the clip was shot??? Those tires would have dug a hole instantly.