Super Bowl 45 logo

major

Linky no worky, Jerky!! ;)

worked for me jerky!

The new logo will be the NFL's Super Bowl logo for years to come according to a league spokesman. Mark Waller, the chief marketing director for the NFL said the only thing that will change in the future is the host stadium behind the trophy.

Boo.

worked for me jerky!

The new logo will be the NFL's Super Bowl logo for years to come according to a league spokesman. Mark Waller, the chief marketing director for the NFL said the only thing that will change in the future is the host stadium behind the trophy.

Boo.

Works for me now too!! He musta changed it, maybe. ;)

I like it! :lol: I think it's sharp looking. It won't be cheesy with ugly color schemes anymore. Super Bowl t-shirts and merchandise will be tolerable collectibles, as they won't be so ugly because of the colors. I particularly like how they will change the stadium in the background each year. So, on shirts and stuff...will the team logos be somewhere?

A black t-shirt, team logos on the chest, 1 on each side...and the new silver logo underneath, with the stadium that holds it each year. ;):w00t::flirt:

Seriously there has to be a reason they are doing this.

from the article ...

Arlington will play host to the Super Bowl on Feb. 6, 2011, but Dallas, Fort Worth and other surrounding communities will play host to events throughout the week leading up to the big game.