Eagles not trading Vick

major

old article, already posts on here regarding this...look around a little before posting, and thanks for trying to be the Message Board Boss and tell people what not to post about, your a real winner

and aside...thats just what the eagles want reported because it will drive the trade cost up more for other teams if they think vick is not available...theres no way the eagles roll out to start the season with 26 million dollars at the QB position for THREE starting quality QBs

So you decided to open a new thread to tell the rest of us we'd better not open up any more threads on the topic. On top of which, the old thread already contained the report you're referencing (a report whose flaws have already been discussed)?

Bravo, sir.

But, but, but... I have an inferiority complex and have to make myself feel important, I have to be heard, So i must start a new post that an old post has alright beaten to death, and tell people not to talk about what im trying to talk about.

right... Philly's gonna pay Vick a $5m roster bonus a month from now. With a superstar QB as their starter and a QB they drafted ready to assume the reins once McNabb departs.

If you believe that, I've got a house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC I'll sell you for real cheap.

The only way Philly doesn't trade Vick is because there are no suitors... and then they'll end up outright releasing him.

The Eagles did put that out, but you can read right through it. They are trying to up the value of Vick hoping to trade him before they decline the option and they get nothing for him. All the writers from Philly to the West Coast have said the same. No way they pay 5.2 million for a player that plays 2-6 plays a game.

REAL MEN OF GENIUS...

Today we salute you Mr. Thread that's been discussed ad nauseum Starter...

... You have taken hypocritical to a new level...

... paying no mind to existing subject lines, your news is HOT!...

... lecturing the masses on board etiquette...

... Mr. Thread that's been discussed ad nauseum Starter

right... Philly's gonna pay Vick a $5m roster bonus a month from now. With a superstar QB as their starter and a QB they drafted ready to assume the reins once McNabb departs.

If you believe that, I've got a house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC I'll sell you for real cheap.

The only way Philly doesn't trade Vick is because there are no suitors... and then they'll end up outright releasing him.

why would the eagles pay 5 mil for a quarterback to sit behind mcnabb and kolb

The Eagles did put that out, but you can read right through it. They are trying to up the value of Vick hoping to trade him before they decline the option and they get nothing for him. All the writers from Philly to the West Coast have said the same. No way they pay 5.2 million for a player that plays 2-6 plays a game.

Maybe you guys didn't hear the Major. He clearly gave orders for no more posts on the subject.

But, but, but... I have an inferiority complex and have to make myself feel important, I have to be heard, So i must start a new post that an old post has alright beaten to death, and tell people not to talk about what im trying to talk about.

This made my day ;)

Thank you!

and ESPN's Mike Mosly says don't believe it

The Eagles simply need a team such as the Rams to get overly excited about Vick's potential and give up a decent draft pick. I've never for one minute thought the Eagles were going to bring Vick back in 2010 -- and that thought hasn't changed.

Pretty expensive quarterback roster. I suspect that this is a negotiation ploy--If I don't get a great deal for him I'll be delighted to keep him. What do you expect Andy Reid to say...I'll dump him for almost anything because my qb roster is overcrowded and expensive and I have both my short term guy (McNabb) and my long term guy (Kolb) and having this other guy is better than having a very high first round draft pick or two?