Haslett and Randy Mueller to Buffalo soon

freester

Profootballtalk.com is reporting this.  I don't like this at all

131063[/snapback]

excellent post :w00t:

the way the Saints have come apart at the seams, it makes you wonder why so many people were clamoring for Haslett to coach the Bills.

Like Mike Florio, my left shoe sits at a computer in his house and is attached to someone who makes posts on football topics at times, but my left shoe occasionally sets foot in Ralph Wilson Stadium, therefore, my left shoe has more cred than profootballtalk.com

My left shoe says Haslett is not coming to Buffalo.

Like Mike Florio, my left shoe sits at a computer in his house and is attached to someone who makes posts on football topics at times, but my left shoe occasionally sets foot in Ralph Wilson Stadium, therefore, my left shoe has more cred than profootballtalk.com

131088[/snapback]

:w00t:

131088[/snapback]

Ha ha ha - hey, wait a minute - who does your left shoe like on Sunday?

Ok, so we all know it's probably 100% false, but if it did happen, would you approve?

I don't like it. They haven't really given Mularkey a chance after 1 season, but Ralph is known, I think anyway (could have gotten that from profootball talk for all I know), to talk to Haslett weekly.

This is ludicrous. i would actually lose respect for The Great One, Ralph, if he did this. I for one believe that the Bills organization is run brilliantly by Donahoe and his people, and the players haven't come through. If Clements bats down that pass, and if Troy Vincent hadn't gone down, and if the refs didn't hand a game to the raiders, none of this type of talk would be taking place. One Bills Drive has done, and continues to do, many good things since J. Butler left the franchise in a state of disrepair.

This team is getting better and better. They're peaking late, unfortunately, and might not be rewarded for it...but TD has built a playoff caliber team that simply needs to believe in itself...and they're starting to. If Bledsoe was a little better, this team would be fantastic.

Ok, so we all know it's probably 100% false, but if it did happen, would you approve?

131123[/snapback]

No. As I posted before he was hired, Mularkey's the real deal and will be a very good coach for a long time. I'm glad we landed him.

Haslett is NOT coming to coach the Bills...he will coach the UB BULLS! There has been some talk of this for a while. His wife, a WNY native, made it clear to Jim she wants to come home. UB needs a coach to bring cred to L-O-S-E-R program. Seems like a match made in heaven.

PTR

131088[/snapback]

:blink::):P Outstanding !

Profootballtalk.com is reporting this.  I don't like this at all

131063[/snapback]

Oh God. Another idiotic profootballshit post. Here's a clue: don't believe a friggin thing on that site.

1. See all those ads? Do you realize the moron owner of the site only gets paid if people go there?

2. Since he has no real news, he has to make crazy claims to get people to his site and view those ads.

It's a scam, fellas, and I thought people here were smart enough to fall for that idiocy.