Anthony Hargrove - in Superbowl

Nanker

he was a kid who had to learn his lesson the hard way. luckily, not only did he get a "second" chance with another team, but it seems he truly did learn from that experience.

i cant hold anything against him since he didnt commit any major crimes, and seems to have grown-up a bit.

good for him. "too bad" for us.

he was a kid who had to learn his lesson the hard way. luckily, not only did he get a "second" chance with another team, but it seems he truly did learn from that experience.

i cant hold anything against him since he didnt commit any major crimes, and seems to have grown-up a bit.

Yeah, I think that's about right. Hope for his sake that the life lessons have stuck. It appears he's doing the right things now.

The Bills gave him two chances and he failed on both of them. Good for him for getting it together, though. I always thought he was a good player.

Anthony Hargrove - former Bill Bad Boy making it in the Big Easy.

Part of me says, good for him.

Part of me says, shame on him.

He certainly didn't do The Bills any favors while he was here.

ditto.

I am glad to see he has turned his life and career around. However, I think there is still a screw or two loose. I wouldn't be surprised to see Anthony with a blatant late hit to Manning that sends him out of the game. He is still a mental midget and the entire defense is charged up becasue of Greggo's comments.

Go Colts.

Anthony Hargrove - former Bill Bad Boy making it in the Big Easy.

Part of me says, good for him.

Part of me says, shame on him.

He certainly didn't do The Bills any favors while he was here.

I say good for him. Good for him and Jabari. I hope they both get a SB ring. I'll say this though, in a city like NO, Hargrove will have to watch himself because an environment like that could land him in trouble relatively quick.

I don't suppose he told the kids whether he completed the court mandated community service in Rochester?

they might have accepted the rehab in exchange for his community service

That said, growing up my cousin and I did a lot of **** together. I was smart enough and fortunate enough to grow up and walk away. He wasn't. My cousin has been in and out jail for years because he still hasn't progressed in 10 years. Fortunately for Hargrove, he may have turned a corner that too many never do.

Last offseason, I was devastated when they announced Jabari was going to the Saints - he was my favorite player on the team the previous season! So you know what? I hope he gets a Super Bowl ring out of the move; I'd hate to see him get this far and not finish the job.

I don't see how you could root against a guy who's turning his life around for the better, no matter where he plays.

You're right. Too bad for us his timing wasn't right (for us), but the most important thing is he gets his personal affairs in order. It seems like he's doing just exactly that.