NatGeo doing a show on 9/11

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/epis...y-4067/Overview

I'm watching it now, pretty interesting stuff. I've had questions about a lot of this for awhile now and have watched some of the propaganda from both sides. If you can honestly look at all of the evidence and still believe that what we are being told is completely true then I think you just don't want to know...

On a side note: When I was in the Army, my MOS was intel involved, 98C to be specific. I had top secret clearance while I was in and when the war started I was in a SCIF watching in the desert in the middle of Texas. I can tell you right now that there are plenty of things that we don't know the truth about for our own good and this, IMO is one of them.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been puzzled at the imbalance in remembering 9/11. So much focus is placed on the World trade Center and hardly anything on the Pentagon. The entire Pentagon attack still seems weird. For one, the impact wound on the building so narrow? Why no sign of damage from the wings hitting?

PTR

I hate to admit this, cause I find it really hard to believe any of this "inside job" stuff....but I have spent a fair bit of time looking at the evidence presented by the conspiracy folks and some of it is hard to dismiss. As of now, I still don't believe for a second that our gov't was in the know, but part of me wonders if Bin Laden and his cronies were at the heart of it.

I've always been puzzled at the imbalance in remembering 9/11. So much focus is placed on the World trade Center and hardly anything on the Pentagon. The entire Pentagon attack still seems weird. For one, the impact wound on the building so narrow? Why no sign of damage from the wings hitting?

PTR

I was at the Pentagon that day....in fact, our office evacuated on the impacted side of the building.....there was aircraft debris scattered about. Furthermore, my buddy was working in the Pentagon Helipad that day and was probably the only eye witness who was within a stone’s throw of the impact zone that survived and he saw the airplane impact the building.

DC Tom?

Oh, you mean the know-it-all with the "inside sources" telling him about all of the WMD's in Iraq?

Yeah, he's a guy "in the know".

:thumbdown:

Hey a-hole. DC Tom lived near the Pentagon then and saw the plane fly over his house.

i just think it is amazing that they pulled off one of the greatest conspiracies in the modern world, without a single person opening their mouth.... :thumbdown:

The Jews are great at keeping secrets.

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!! I SWEAR!!!!! JUST TRYING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN HERE!!!!! :lol:

i just think it is amazing that they pulled off one of the greatest conspiracies in the modern world, without a single person opening their mouth.... :thumbdown:

... in a city where 90% of the population hates GWB

... where you would need the cooperation of NYC police and fire officials to pull off the conspiracy

... where you need the full gullibility of the media, who hate GWB

Funny how an administration who couldn't even manufacture evidence from Curveball is so adept in pulling off the greatest swindle in history of the Republic.

... in a city where 90% of the population hates GWB

... where you would need the cooperation of NYC police and fire officials to pull off the conspiracy

... where you need the full gullibility of the media, who hate GWB

Funny how an administration who couldn't even manufacture evidence from Curveball is so adept in pulling off the greatest swindle in history of the Republic.

Well if it wasn't a conspiracy(I don't pretend to know one way or the other) then we should all be terrified of our governments ineptness...

I have seen some of those films. Zeitgeist in particular I found interesting. You can watch it for free on the internet. There are some definite questions. Bush having dinner with Bin Ladens family the night before 9/11. How about this Rumsfeld speech pn 9/10/01

I have seen some of those films. Zeitgeist in particular I found interesting. You can watch it for free on the internet. There are some definite questions. Bush having dinner with Bin Ladens family the night before 9/11. How about this Rumsfeld speech pn 9/10/01

I've watched Zeitgeist, interesting stuff. Another thing that bothers me if it's true is what Norad was up too that morning. Did Cheney really call off normal procedure hours before the crashes? That's a little weird.