US Dispatching Patriot Missile Shield To Deter Iran

Bush is just looking for a fight. Oh......wait.

Yeah because invading a sovereign nation so you can be a wartime president is virtually identical to delivering defensive weapons systems to our allies.

Obama bad!

For a group of cheerleaders who complain about the current administration's references to Bush, you gals sure do talk about Bush a lot.

Yeah because invading a sovereign nation so you can be a wartime president is virtually identical to delivering defensive weapons systems to our allies.

Obama bad!

Like the ABM system in Eastern Europe - oh, wait, he's killing that.

Half-assed foreign policy. :blink:

Half-assed foreign policy. :blink:

Does that thing even work? I have no idea.

And is the admins decision to scrap it or move forward (in)directly related to Iran?

Seems like a whole lotta balls in the air right now.

Probably a good time to start working on a comprehensive gun control policy.....

There were well reasoned arguments for why he did that. It's not like he shook the magic 8-ball and it told him to take it down. That decision was the result of research and reports and assessments on what other options were available. I'm sure this information is available somewhere. He did speak on it at the time.

Yeah because invading a sovereign nation so you can be a wartime president is virtually identical to delivering defensive weapons systems to our allies.Obama bad!

Wait a second...the left went batshcitt over maneuvers like this for decades. NOW, its ok?

There were well reasoned arguments for why he did that. It's not like he shook the magic 8-ball and it told him to take it down. That decision was the result of research and reports and assessments on what other options were available. I'm sure this information is available somewhere. He did speak on it at the time.

Just like your answer in the Corporate Justice thread, basically you got nothin. There is absolutely nothing of substance in your answer, well I guess that goes without saying.

Yes, it's called "Please, Russia, like us again."