Most Hated Team in the NFL

youngjebrey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They fired him before they went 4-12! Ever consider maybe that's why they went 4-12? No of course not, that just might make sense. And by the way, your post has nothing to do with this thread. Try and focus even though you might have forgotten your meds.

I love it when people get all self righteous while quoting the wrong post.

Who do you believe the most hated team in the NFL is? Id say its between the Patriots (simply because of Bill Belichick and spygate, and Tom Brady).... and the Dallas Cowboys because of their scum bag of an owner Jerry Jones. But thats just my opinion.

Depends, are you talking about Bills fans or NFL fans in general? Bills fans, Fins, Pats (because of our history with them, just give it to them, Tom Terrific, etc.), Cowboys, (Americas Team...? they labelled themselves that in a marketing coup and the media played along), Jets, (lately), because of Ryan I didn't think I would ever see a bigger a..hole than Buddy, but Rex has done it.

Leaguewise though, maybe the Raiders, maybe the Cowboys, maybe the Redskins and all because of their owners. Most think they have tainted the league and turned it into either a joke, (Raiders), or fricken "rastling" in the case of Jerry and Danny. Jerry has a bit of a bye, nationally, because Wades a good guy, if Jimma was still there nobody could beat the cowgirls.

I think the Pats are more hated than you guys give them credit for. It's not just an AFC East thing. The country hates the Pats. This country hates to see one team dominate...they ESPECIALLY hate to see an UNLIKABLE team (with guys like Belicheck and Brady) dominate, and they ABSOLUTELY hate to see a CHEATING team dominate. The Pats very quickly became the most hated team of the past decade, stealing that title right out from under the Cowboys' feet.

I think the Pats are more hated than you guys give them credit for. It's not just an AFC East thing. The country hates the Pats. This country hates to see one team dominate...they ESPECIALLY hate to see an UNLIKABLE team (with guys like Belicheck and Brady) dominate, and they ABSOLUTELY hate to see a CHEATING team dominate. The Pats very quickly became the most hated team of the past decade, stealing that title right out from under the Cowboys' feet.

I agree. Talk to people around the US and you will fing the Pats are hated. The arrogance of Belicheck and Kraft. The obnoxious fans with their horrible accents. The spygate stuff. The strange calls that always go their way.

The Pats* are more hated than any team in recent history. More than the Cowboys because the Cowboys are also loved by lemmings all over the country.

I don't really think the Pats are as hated as WE think they are. Of course we would think they are because we hate them and they've caused us so many problems but I've talked to a lot of people who have a lot of respect for the way that the Patriots built a dynasty with seemingly very little talent to work with. Dallas just seems to be the team everyone hates no matter who people root for. They appear to be the New York Yankees/Duke Blue Devils/Miami Hurricanes of the NFL.

I have to agree with you. We as Bills fans hate them because we can't beat them. Kinda like in the 70's when the Dolphins beat us every game for about a decade. I am sure they have more haters than they did a decade ago, but winners always have more haters than losers do. Maybe that is why not alot of people hate the Bills.

The Patriots are by far the most hated team in football with Cowboys in close second. I realized this at the NFL draft this year with fans from everywhere in attendance it was the clear cut obvious choice that every single person in that auditorium hated the Patriots and they received by far the biggest boos followed by the entire place erupting in "Cheaters! Cheaters! Cheaters!" chants. At one point everybody boo'd some poor little kid that was picked to announce the upcoming pick because he was wearing a Pats jersey. Thats how much they are hated.

The Patriots are by far the most hated team in football with Cowboys in close second. I realized this at the NFL draft this year with fans from everywhere in attendance it was the clear cut obvious choice that every single person in that auditorium hated the Patriots and they received by far the biggest boos followed by the entire place erupting in "Cheaters! Cheaters! Cheaters!" chants. At one point everybody boo'd some poor little kid that was picked to announce the upcoming pick because he was wearing a Pats jersey. Thats how much they are hated.

I'm not criticizing your post but the first sentence is funny.

As a Bills fan it's easier to hate New England. I personally hate all Boston teams. But if we are talking all time it's got to be the Cowboys. The Patriots are hated because of one era whereas it seems Dallas has been hated forever. In 5 years the football public will still hate Dallas but if New England isn't winning no one will care about them IMO.

I'm not criticizing your post but the first sentence is funny.

From what i've heard your not using your paper for writin but for ROLLING DEWBIES!!YOUR GONNA BE DOIN ALOT OF DEWBIE ROLLIN WHEN YOUR LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER