S. Jackson *Allegedly* Beats Up His 9 Month Pregnant Girlfriend

Ah, the life of an NFL athlete...

Mike Vick - Dogfighting ring.

Steven Jackson - beats up his pregnant girlfriend.

PacMan Jones - everything.

Plaxico Burress - shoots himself in the foot...literally.

And they all make more money than all of us non-convicts do.

Only in America...

Only in America...

You forgot Chris Henry

Bogus report. Waits 9 months to report the incident?

Because she was afraid that if she did, she'd get beat up again? It happens - most abused women don't immediately report the abuse. The delay in reporting is not a decent measure of the veracity of the story.

Because she was afraid that if she did, she'd get beat up again? It happens - most abused women don't immediately report the abuse. The delay in reporting is not a decent measure of the veracity of the story.

I still don't buy it.

Yeah lets go ahead and believe the pro athlete over anyone else....Yet another scumbag in the NFL...I have zero respect for someone like that.

What do you say if it proves to be false? I am not defending an athlete, but look at the situation with Marshawn, a few weeks back. Some woman gives him here number and the husband is a cop, they file a report, and the fans want him hung...two days later the rest of the story shows up on the back page, but he's already been to the gallows.

There are false accusations thrown at these guys all the time. It is easy to believe they did it, and they stand to gain a lot of money. What have they got to lose? In the case it is true, this poor woman has been through a lot already, and now has to have it made public. If it's not true...she is the kind of person that would file a false report that potentially causes irreversible damage to somebody, plus gets on TV...she doesn't lose, as she would be big on character anyway.

Either way, I guess, maybe before we sentence him to death, we should hear the facts.

Yeah lets go ahead and believe the pro athlete over anyone else....Yet another scumbag in the NFL...I have zero respect for someone like that.

Why are you so quick to find guilt with someone if they are a pro athlete?

I don't believe the womans story because it is 9 months after the fact. There isn't a police report. It's a he said she said case that will probably never make it to the court house. They are also currently in a custody/child support battle. How do you know she didn't make it up to get more money or to try and force Jackson's hand? You don't.

You are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty no matter what your financial situation is. People are way to quick to judge off of one TMZ report.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...estic-violence/

In addition to the link he provided in the shout box, it is now on the front page of pro football talk

Credit goes to jplosman1 for being the first to brake the news to us

Interesting. The responses seem tepid compared to the ugly comments about Michael Vick. I guess beating up a pregnant woman is not as serious a crime as killing dogs. I think both are horrible, but my point is that there always seems to be an extreme response to discussions about what Vick did.

Only in America...

Jealous?

Don't be. Being a good human being has nothing to do with wealth and wealth

sure as hell has nothing to do with intelligence.