Answer this as honestly as you can..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you son was playing against the bills in the superbowl, who would you cheer for? Your sons team or the Bills?

Those of us who lived through it learned how to live with the pain of the Bills losing Super Bowls, so what's one more. I'd root for my son and be proud to say 'Well they were the first team to get there 5 times and lose all of them" (now that the Vikes have been eliminated this year).

However, like some of the other readers, I would have to disown him (and he knows that) if he played for the Patriots, Dolphins or Cowboys!

that would be sweet if my son(s) was(were) playing against the Bills...i have seen my son(s) play football...The Bills would win easily..... :lol:

If you son was playing against the bills in the superbowl, who would you cheer for? Your sons team or the Bills?

Easy answer.. my son and his team.... I would just be psyched as all hell that my kid was an NFL QB, I wouldn't even care if it were the Raiders... oh wait...

It depends. Is my son an old vet and this might be his last shot at a ring? or is he some young stud who will surely get another chance to get back to the big dance? that would play a large part in my decision. but since i dont have a son im leaning heavily toward the Bills

I think the question was a reflection on how Archie Manning would be torn. In that case, Peyton already has a ring and will have his chance at a few more.

My son? I find it hard to conceive the bills being in the superbowl in the next generation. Maybe my great grandson? Actually at that point the Bills will be in Los Angeles and I'll have been dead for many years so I don't give a shyt....

B_B, are you some kind of chinamen?? "If you son........"

I wouldn't be playing in the SB, so I'd be rooting for the Bills.