Joe Buck sucks

ACor58

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true. There are come TBD favs around here, but the list is short.

Gus Johnson, Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth, etc.

Joe Buck just sucks at life that is all.

Now that's a good one: Joe Buck is awful, but Gus "I Scream Freely" Johnson is a TBD fave.

Interesting...

Also FOX sucks at broadcasting NFL games. They never show replays, the continue to show things like cheerleaders, shots of the crowd, shots of coaches, and stupid things that have nothing to do with the game over vital replays. Not to mention their terrible announcers.

FOX broadcasts are noticeably inferior. The picture quality, the presentation, the commentating of many of their tandems are markedly inferior to CBS and NBC. And, then there is that brain chewing hum in the audio of many of their games. Bush league stuff. Thankfully they don't do AFC games. :lol:

i like how when buck was defending his opinion on hargrove's supposed roughing the quarterback, he said "he lifts him up and drive's him to the ground," like that is a bad tackle. As far as i know, that was what we were taught at the pop warner level as a perfect form tackle.

It would probably be a better approach for Buck to let the color guy do the analysis, aka his job, and not try to prissily pass off his own.

He is the worst announcer ever

Far from it. He's lucid and clear, and actually studies up on the players he comments on (see also Musberger in the college games). Aikman adds a player's perspective. I think they are a top team.

Also note that Tasker was on the AFC crew. I realize folks don't like him because he doesn't lick local Buffalo homer balls...

He obviously meets the criteria that a large network is looking for so there are either pairings beside Buck and Aikman are worse or you've made a foolish unsubstantiated claim without any rationale. Congratulate your high school English teacher for me.

Are you responding to my post...or to the originator of the topic? Be clear.