Rooting for the Jets? Yeah, that's right

1billsfan

I remember how good it felt to have fellow fans of AFC East opponents rooting for us when our team finally cracked into the bigtime with Kelly and the boys.

I like Peyton Manning, but I'm so sick of the machine like consistency of that organization. Screw them and their perfectness. I hope the Jets beat them and the Colts have to forever explain why they just let the Jets have the game and ruin their perfect season in week 16. I think the Colts might have angered the football gods with that one. There's something very weird about this game being a rematch of these two teams.

Of course this could all change after a week of hearing annoying Jet fans on WFAN...

B-)

All the Jets fans are taking the win yesterday with the class and grace of a professional wrestler.

THAT, and they think that luck had NOTHING to do with this run. Somehow, the opposing team missing FIVE FGs (three in San Diego, two in Cincy) in their own building is expected.

Eff them.

I remember how good it felt to have fellow fans of AFC East opponents rooting for us when our team finally cracked into the bigtime with Kelly and the boys.

I like Peyton Manning, but I'm so sick of the machine like consistency of that organization. Screw them and their perfectness. I hope the Jets beat them and the Colts have to forever explain why they just let the Jets have the game and ruin their perfect season in week 16. I think the Colts might have angered the football gods with that one. There's something very weird about this game being a rematch of these two teams.

Of course this could all change after a week of hearing annoying Jet fans on WFAN...

B-)

What did your husband say when you told him you were rooting for the jets?

B-)

I remember rooting for the Jets and Joe Namath in SB IV. Back then it was for pride in the AFL. The Jets were division rivals just as they are today but everybody in Buffalo wanted them to win.

I don't like the Jets during the season and I especially have no use for NY & NJ fans. What I do like is how the Jets have been built. They are an old school team. They run more than they pass. They have a strong defense. Their OL is awesome and allows a rookie QB to hold up under preassure. Their coach has absolutely convinced them that they CAN win!

Great story here. I see the Jets on the rise and the Pats* falling.

The Bills could learn something by watching what is making the Jets successful.

It's not just Revis and that defense. I was impressed by their o-line yesterday. It seems like whenever they have Greene break off a big run, it's because they have a beast on the line like Nick Manigold clearing space. Sanchez gets good blocking, but he also has the mobility to make plays when needed. (See TD pass on run to Keller.)

They made some good free agent signings too. (Alan Faneca, Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard) and trades (Lito Sheppard and Braylon Edwards).

Plus they are playing their football at the right time of year. Clearly they weren't when they played the Bills.

The Bills could learn something by watching what is making the Jets successful.

It's not just Revis and that defense. I was impressed by their o-line yesterday. It seems like whenever they have Greene break off a big run, it's because they have a beast on the line like Nick Manigold clearing space. Sanchez gets good blocking, but he also has the mobility to make plays when needed. (See TD pass on run to Keller.)

They made some good free agent signings too. (Alan Faneca, Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard) and trades (Lito Sheppard and Braylon Edwards).

Plus they are playing their football at the right time of year. Clearly they weren't when they played the Bills.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/coach/1316-bill-callahan

Bill Callahan would make for an awesome choice as the Bills offensive coordinator. Heck, he did lead the Raiders to the Superbowl as a head coach so maybe he should even be interviewed for the top spot.

The Colts laying down to the Jets at home with a 14-0 record was the most womanly thing to ever happen on a football field.

Agreed. I'm hoping to see karma punish the Colts too. But I'd really like to see the Saints go all the way.

I dunno, I've never had an issue with Jets fans. And that's from growing up in the NYC metro area, living there for over 12 years... they never gave me any crap for being a Bills fan. It was always the Giants fans that I took issue with.

Honestly, given the Pats*, Jets, and Fins, I'd like to see the Jets do well the most out of those three.

I dunno, I've never had an issue with Jets fans. And that's from growing up in the NYC metro area, living there for over 12 years... they never gave me any crap for being a Bills fan. It was always the Giants fans that I took issue with.

Honestly, given the Pats*, Jets, and Fins, I'd like to see the Jets do well the most out of those three.

I would rather see them obliterated off the face of this planet