If You Were Auditioning for American Idol

/dev/null

I don't watch American Idol nor do I care one bit about it. But a question was posed to me today. If I was trying out for American Idol, which song would I sing?

I came up with a bunch of songs that aren't really American Idol material. The closest I came up with was

Just curious which songs you guys would sing

I don't watch American Idol nor do I care one bit about it. But a question was posed to me today. If I was trying out for American Idol, which song would I sing?

I came up with a bunch of songs that aren't really American Idol material. The closest I came up with was

You'd be surprised by the different types of music that's sung on the show. People have done Black Sabbath. If you can sing they'll send you through. They aren't looking for top 40 type people only. You have to watch the auditions. They are funnier than hell.

You'll see stuff like this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCAnyVYX9c :devil:

The sound on this is very low so you'll have to turn it up.

You can't just sing what you like. You have to sing something that works for your voice. With my voice I'd have to go with a Bob Dylan or Tom Petty song.

better version of Fuel

Guest dog14787

Stairway to Heaven, I sing a little for fun mainly and do a decent Led Zeppelin imitation.

Aqualung would be my second choice which I also sing fairly well.