Tiger Checks into Sex Addiction Clinic

theesir

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010...hab-mississippi

A lot of years back I checked myself into Brylin to get over some lingering "dependency" issues. I along with many of the others, knowing we were surrounded by others with the same problem spent a lot of the time trying to score more drugs while we were there and even would try to hide our valuum and other drugs we were prescribed there.

If that happens where people are treated for chemical dependency I can't even imagine what its like around this place when your finished with group theropy and making key chains.

All night orgies. He's probably scoring more their then he did outside.

As a matter of fact, I may try to check into one of these clinics myself. :blink:

Do you think they make you have terrible sex there so that you dont want to do it anymore????

It kinda reminds me of that one Cheers where Sam checks himself into a sex addiciton group. Well this one lady is telling her story saying she started out having sex in high school because she did not have enough respect for herself, then later describes normal sex was not enough for her, saying she would go to no boundaries to fulfill every man's fantasy, no place was off limits for her to have sex. After her emotional speech where she break down Sam leans over to her & says "do you want to go out to dinner".

I know that sex addiction is a real thing, but I suspect it way over-diagnosed. How many people are really just plain cheaters who use the "sex-addict" thing as a crutch?

All of them.

Checking yourself into rehab is step 5 on the universal celebrity image restoration program.

+1.

Many times it's probably their last-ditch effort to stop their spouses from filing for divorce and completely leaving them for good.

One of the contractors that my wife uses in her business did the exact thing for the exact purpose. Clinic was in KY.

? :wallbash: ?

Man, is he going to get razzed when he gets back on the course.

For sure. I can't wait to see what the fans have to say/do and what Tiger's reaction will be to all of it. The ratings of the first tournament he plays in are going to be through the roof. Should make for great entertainment. If he really is a sex addict, he better be damn sure he gets it fixed before he goes on tour, where all there is to look at is Mickelson's boobs and Daly's huge ass. He'd go insane.

For sure. I can't wait to see what the fans have to say/do and what Tiger's reaction will be to all of it. The ratings of the first tournament he plays in are going to be through the roof. Should make for great entertainment. If he really is a sex addict, he better be damn sure he gets it fixed before he goes on tour, where all there is to look at is Mickelson's boobs and Daly's huge ass. He'd go insane.

:wallbash: No Chit!