How did Ralph make the HOF????

I have never seen more bashing of an owner than our RW....You could argue the 4 year Super Bowl years were pure luck with having Bill Polian. We were known as a cheap team before and after our glory years. So how did he get in???

So anybody here into the new Call of Duty game? My PSN is NobesBLO13

I have never seen more bashing of an owner than our RW....You could argue the 4 year Super Bowl years were pure luck with having Bill Polian. We were known as a cheap team before and after our glory years. So how did he get in???

perseverence.

50 years and going strong

Should the question be:

How did Ralph make the HOF?

or

How idiotic are fans for the incessant bashing of a HOF owner?

Oh I don't know....? Maybe saving the AFL, which became the AFC....!!!!! :worthy: For example neither the Raiders or the Patriots would be here today if not for Ralph. Ohhhhhh....Sh.......!!!!!! Don't take that the wrong way?!?! B-)

hmmmm - well let's see, he helped found the afl; he saved the oakland raiders from folding and thereby saving the afl; based on the previous fact - he then is solely responsible for the nfl as we know it; owner of a team that won two afl championships; owner of a team that won four consecutive afc championships - thereby earning said team four consecutive trips to the superbowl. do you get it now?

He has money! Lots of money.

Does he really? I mean where does he get his money? The Bills may be worth a lot but so was everyone's house three years ago. Does he really have the cash these other owners have? Do you think he has the same coin Paul Allen, Jerry Jones, and Robert Kraft have? Even with the salary cap punishing morons like Daniel Snyder it still has to effect how the Bills are run be it lowballing future HOF GM's or not being able to attract high profile HC's.

Full disclosure I am not sure hiring and overpaying for a high profile HC is the best way to run your business anyways - again see Daniel Snyder past and Paul Allen future.

hmmmm - well let's see, he helped found the afl; he saved the oakland raiders from folding and thereby saving the afl; based on the previous fact - he then is solely responsible for the nfl as we know it; owner of a team that won two afl championships; owner of a team that won four consecutive afc championships - thereby earning said team four consecutive trips to the superbowl. do you get it now?

The best post I have read on here in a looooong time. Good on ya, yank!

Oh I don't know....? Maybe saving the AFL, which became the AFC....!!!!! :worthy: For example neither the Raiders or the Patriots would be here today if not for Ralph. Ohhhhhh....Sh.......!!!!!! Don't take that the wrong way?!?! B-)

ok true...but he also saved his own franchise.....not exactly mothertheresaralph

He made the HOF based on mostly his first 10 years as a TV negotiator for the AFL and secret money savior to two AFL franchises. And for his merger negotiations with the NFL. All worthy achievements. But his run as an owner of the Bills has been bad and getting steadily worse.

PTR

:worthy:

He made the HOF based on mostly his first 10 years as a TV negotiator for the AFL and secret money savior to two AFL franchises. And for his merger negotiations with the NFL. All worthy achievements. But his run as an owner of the Bills has been bad and getting steadily worse.

PTR

ptr - i respect your opinions, even if i don't agree with all of them - but you have shown some football smarts and i respect that. but i have to disagree with you on this. let me just point out the following for your consideration:

1. you are right about his intense involvement securing tv rights as an afl negotiator;

2. also you are right about saving two afl franchises - but you did not mention how that saved the alf - literally;

3. again you are right about his stead worthy body of work in the merger negotiations;

4. now the above mentioned tasks were not just worthy accomplishments they were revolutionary changes - not evolutionary changes - that changed the landscape of the nfl as we know it;

5. you totally dissed his ownership of a team that won two afl championships;

6. as well as four consecutive afc championships - which means four consecutive trips to the superbowl - an unprecedented accomplishment not before achieved - nor will it ever be achieved again.

7. this is a complete body of work not equaled by any owner or any team - and definitely worthy as hof credentials