Remaining playoff QBs...Rank 'em!

Beerball

Based on how they're playing right now...

1. Manning

2. Rivers

3. Warner

4. Romo

5. Brees

6. Favre

7. Sanchez

8. Flacco

Manning is Manning.

Rivers is money.

Warner missed on how many passes Sunday?

Romo...hate to put him this high, but he's playing well.

Brees has stumbled a bit.

Favre...see Brees

Sanchez...one very good playoff debut, can he keep it up?

Flacco isn't asked to do to much but they're moving on.

How do you rank them.

1. Manning

2. Rivers

3. Warner

4. Romo

5. Brees

6. Favre

7. Sanchez

8. Flacco

Manning is Manning.

Rivers is money.

Favre...see Brees

How do you rank them.

1a Manning

1b Warner - Warner owns the playoffs...dude had more TD's than incomplete passes against the #2 D in the league with the leagues defensive MVP Woodson on that squad...seriously 5 TD's only 4 Inc...nothing new for him either, he owns the playoffs.

2 Brees

3 Rivers

4 Favre

5 Romo

6 Flacco

7 Sanchez

1. Manning

2. Rivers

3. Warner

4. Romo

5. Brees

6. Favre

7. Sanchez

8. Flacco

Manning is Manning.

Rivers is money.

Favre...see Brees

How do you rank them.

1. Rivers

2. Warner

3. Brees

4. Flacco (all he does is win)

5. Romo

6. Manning

7. Sanchez

8. Favre

1. Manning

2. Rivers

3. Warner

4. Romo

5. Brees

6. Favre

7. Sanchez

8. Flacco

Manning is Manning.

Rivers is money.

Favre...see Brees

How do you rank them.

1.Warnermanning

2.Riversbrees

3.Favreromo

4. El Flaccosanchez

1. Peyton Manning- He's the NFL MVP. Although I think Rivers should've won it. Manning is the model of consistency.

2. Philip Rivers- no one played better over the last 10 games of the season than Rivers, and he has a chance to make a statement. Guy's the most underrated player in the league. Can make all the throws, and the way he plays the game makes SD fun to watch.

3. Kurt Warner- Time we start putting Warner in with the top quarterbacks in the NFL. Clutch performer, and future HOF'er. Although there were some officiating issues, he was amazing in the cards win over GB. Say what you want about Dallas/SD being hot down the stretch the cards went 7-1 during their last 8 games, and Warner could very well find himself in a position to get Arizona to the Superbowl for the 2nd straight year.

4. Brett Favre- The NFL's ironman. Yeah his constant "retirements" are annoying, and he's easy to ridicule, but guys a gamer, and still has one of the best arms in the league. Although for the Vikings sake, they should be riding AP All Day!

5. Tony Romo- Another highly underrated qb, finally coming into his own. Thanks to Jason Garrett finally figuring out that he has 3 rb's that take a hell of a lot of pressure off of #9. Has really cut down on his mistakes this year, and no side distractions. There's a lot of criticism that comes with being The Cowboys qb. Romo is putting all that to rest.

6. Drew Brees- If there ever was a picture perfect defintion of a system Qb it's Drew Brees in New Orleans. Puts up fantastic stats. Set the NFL record for completition pct in a single season. The Superdome will be rocking this weekend. Fits the saints like a glove. It's hard not to root for the guy.

After this it's just a huge drop off

7. Joe Flacco- Reminds me of a younger version of Roethlisberger. Will undoubtedly have to pass for more than 34 yards to beat the likes of Peyton and the Colts. Rides the strength of his defense and run game, which imho is key to winning in the playoffs. However a lot more will be expected out of him. Doesn't have a ton in the way of receiving options, but can make all the throws, and is pretty mobile.

8. Mark Sanchez- He's a rookie. Had extreme downs, and some brief moments this year. Jets kind of have to reign him in, and limit his exposure, can't be asked to take too much on his shoulders. Gets by with the strength of the nfl's #1 ranked d and The #1 rush offense. Brian Schott, will have to hope his rush offense is in top form against SD, cause they'll be like sharks smelling blood.

P.S: I would really love to see A SD Vs NO Superbowl. Brees vs Rivers would be quite Epic.

What boring lists you've guys got. Clearly you're forgetting the real number one player in the world at any position, at any sport: Brett Favre.

Brett Favre's the kinda guy who can retire, comeback, retire, comeback and never miss a game. I'm petitioning to retire the the number four, not just from the packers or from football, but from the entire numerical system. I want to replace it with Favre. And not just the numbers, you replace anything with the syllable four in it: So you say, hey that's unfavretionate. Or how about this one? What's your favorite holiday? Mine's the favreth of july.

My list:

1. Brett Favre.

2a. Peyton Manning -he's the second funniest QB left in the playoffs.

2b. Tom Brady....haha, oh yeah, he lost to Joe Flacco. -30 yards passing can beat the patriots. Imagine what 60 could do.

2c. Phillip Rivers -Looks solid in powder blue, I think it adds to his composure. In other words, his jersey gives him a distinct advantage.

2d. Kurt Warner -His story really doesn't do anything for me the 100,000th time it gets brought up. I could probably do some decent quarterbacking with Gandy blocking for me.

2e. Tony Romo -He broke up with his big breasted girlfriend, and cut his ties with T.O. in one offseason. Some say that it's done wonders for him. I think it's an omen.

3a. Drew Brees -He'll move up my list the second he realizes he doesn't need war paint indoors.

3b. Mark Sanchez -I'm not sure how the Pete Carrol move will affect his mentality, but I can tell he is quite shaken emotionally...

1. Manning

- he's truly seperated himself from the rest. when he sits out the entire team goes to hell.

2. Favre

- I'm not always in his camp but this year he's been clicking. Took an average looking group of Vikes WRs and made them look like probowlers.

3. Brees

- has always put up a lot of points. This year he must show he can produce in post season.

4. Rivers

- carries this team on his back especially in post season as Mr. "all world" Tomlinson can be counted to fold the tent. Continues to improve.

5. Romo

- tons of talent, he could break out to the next level

6. Warner

- lacks consistency; presses the "panic" button too soon under pressure.

7. Flacco

- quality sophomore who doesn't seem to have any weaknesses (other than lack of nfl experience)

8. Sanchez

- I've been underwhelmed by this overhyped QB. Jets are essentially a running team and have lost when they've put it in Sanchez's hands.