Rules being a Buffalo Bills Fan

1. Never critize or say anything bad about the Buffalo Bills, Bills may leave.

2. Don't whine about personnel decsions, your not qualified, Bills may leave.

3. Pay more taxes and like it, Bills may leave.

4. Pay more for tickets, Bills may leave.

5. Don't worry what outsiders say about the Bills Franchise, they have left or never been here anyway.

6. When season ends forget about all the bad games or plays, there is always next year, unless Bills really do leave.

7. It's a good thing that our number 1 draft picks fail, they cost to much so Bills cut them to keep in budget so Bills don't have to leave.

8. Don't like the Bills, you leave.

9. We are changing the Jersey's next year so buy the new ones so Bills won't leave.

10. Never read Jerry Sullivan's articles, Bills wish Jerry would leave.

11. Ralph Wilson isn't old or senile, Burns lived to 100. Ralph will never leave, he will be mummified soon forever keeping the Buffalo Bills in town unless all of you have already left.

5. Don't worry what outsiders say about the Bills Franchise, they have left or never been here anyway.

6. When season ends forget about all the bad games or plays, there is always next year, unless Bills really do leave.

7. It's a good thing that our number 1 draft picks fail, they cost to much so Bills cut them to keep in budget so Bills don't have to leave.

9. We are changing the Jersey's next year so buy the new ones so Bills won't leave.

11. Ralph Wilson isn't old or senile, Burns lived to 100. Ralph will never leave, he will be mummified soon forever keeping the Buffalo Bills in town unless all of you have already left.

Seriously dude, you are building a terrible rep here, Just relax a bit and let stuff play out. If you keep this up you'll be catagorized with some of the others around here...and thats not a good thing

What the other guy said. And did this need it's own thread??

Seriously dude, you are building a terrible rep here, Just relax a bit and let stuff play out. If you keep this up you'll be catagorized with some of the others around here...and thats not a good thing

Let's review, shall we?

Posted on: Today, 02:08 PM

Just brilliant, did it take you all day to write such an informitive piece of writing. Still, very interesting writing when you start a sentence with "and". Jerry Sullivan should try that in his next article for effect. You ought to "think" before you post to this board. Great advice!!!

Posted on: Today, 01:57 PM

His whole point was the Bills are a bad product being sold in Buffalo NY for the past 10 years. Money is tight for alot of people, not me though your right about that. When your looking to spend a Sunday afternoon at the game with a family it will cost you $300-400 for 4 people. By the end of this year you watched the Buffalo offense put up 1 touchdown by the QB at home. This is what you paid for. It is far from being "OK" to accept this as a fan because some of you want to call your selfs "diehards" and are upset with our opinions. I had season tickets for 12 years before I moved, I still go to at least one game till this year. I have been going to games since I was 17 in 83'. I won't be spending anymore money on the Bills till they show me a better product on the field! I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills but chose not to follow them till they make a better product. I will read the paper, catch a ocassional game but I won't sit on the couch wasting my Sundays anymore.

Turning down a job offer where there is 1000 of the same jobs out there nationwide and turning down 1 of 32 job possibilities with only 1-2 open is a big difference. When Grimm or Rivera won't grant you an interview, that is different then Cowher turning it down. That says a position coach on this franchise is a better job then a head coach job on another franchise. That is when you know your company doesn't appeal to the masses. Do you think anyone would turn down an interview for NCP, JJ, CB, CB, etc... they would turn down the BB, OR and DL. By the way, if I am unemployed and want a job with a Top 100 company in my field, I would NEVER turn down an interview with them! Might not take the job but I have to hear what they say. Shanahan had a 7hr interview, he didn't want the job, his choice.

This message board says, Stadium Wall not Bills Backers. All opinions should be welcome if they are at least cordial!

Posted on: Today, 01:30 PM

So if Pepsi tastes terrible changing the recipe after liking it for 20 years you will still drink Pepsi. If your next Ford Mustang that you have been buying and driving for 20 years breaks down every week, you will by the same model hands down without venting to Ford or looking a other vehicles. Give me a break. Money is money. If you own season tickets, go to games or pay taxes in NY State you have a right to voice your opinion and have every fan of that product hear it. That my friend is the "American Way".

Posted on: Today, 01:12 PM

I am trying to back you up. Ignore post with threats and no "logic". Let them stoop to those tactics and show their true wisdom. Always be a gentleman.

Posted on: Today, 01:08 PM

Wow, a message board that shouldn't post opinions. That is a great idea. Market the idea you will get rich fast, LMAO!!!!!!!!

Posted on: Today, 12:54 PM

You ought to look up the word ignorant. This man just gave his opinion and you bash him for it rather than offer a rebutal. If you react back like that in business, you will go real far in life.

I also believe in what he is saying about the Bills. It is not good to have 1 of 32 jobs offered out there and have those head coaches telling you they don't want "that" job. If this was any other top 500 company and that happened they would be closing their doors or out of the top 500 soon enough. My tax dollars pay for this team, I pay roughly 12k a year in NY State income taxes. It is the fans responsibility to let a business know when they no longer show value to them. You sir owe that gentleman an apology!

The caped crusader has arrived.

I told this to another poster yesterday: Bend over and grab your ankles sailor, you are powerless to stop the giant stalk of ticklish driftwood about to invade your hoo-hoo hole. As a Bills fan it is going to happen and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it. You hold no sway over Nix or any of the others that make the decisions. I do not believe that a hard-core Bills fan (like yourself) can ever escape, it is our little version of Hell on earth. You can either Love it, hate it, or simply grin and bear it, but you will most assuredly live with whatever decision the boys at the top decide to make. That I guarantee, otherwise you would have jumped ship a long time ago...

Sounds like a crusade to me. How many of this guy's posts have actually contributed to any constructive discussion here? I haven't seen him post a single neutral, let alone positive comment. Don't feed the trolls people.

Categorize me. I work on Cath Labs, Cancer rooms through out Western and Central NY and see the good side and bad side of the medical industry every week. People die, people live, the world moves on. I am doing my best to make sure we live, what are you doing, relaxing. I am not worried what people think of me because I voice my opinion. I am worried Buffalo is very close to losing a franchise that has become in the eyes of the NFL, irrelevant. The NFL could care less how much Ralph has made or hasn't in Buffalo. They care if their franchises have become jokes since they market them world wide. I don't think the NFL gives 1st over all picks to the losers to see them stay there for 10 years. Might as well give those picks to the better teams, then you will see great playoff games. Buffalo, Detroit, Raiders can be feeder clubs for the better teams' records and keep them healthy till the playoffs.

Your responses telling me to relax only feeds me on. Show me I am wrong. Give me facts why I should blindly follow this team till it moves with a complete smile on my face. Are you sitting back while Congress bankrupts us also. I don't know why I am responding back to you because you really have nothing to say to me that will change why I write these posts, oh yeah except to "RELAX A BIT". Thanks for the advice friend.

This guy is a good guy. He loves the Buffalo Bills as much as anybody on this board. He just needs a group hug and an extended crying session (Hell, we probably all do). The only difference between this Bills fan and the rest of us is this:

We truly believe that Nix, Wilson, et al are burning the midnight oil to make this a better team. Maybe they suck at it but we honestly in our hearts believe they are trying.

This guy and others of his ilk believe that the Brass is not doing everything in their power to improve the on field fortunes of the team.

Both sides have a "fair" position....

Bottom line though, we have zero power and zero say so about what goes on. None, zip, zilch, nada...

Sounds like a crusade to me. How many of this guy's posts have actually contributed to any constructive discussion here? I haven't seen him post a single neutral, let alone positive comment. Don't feed the trolls people.

Yes lets banish any constructive criticism of anything regarding the Bills. Obviously anyone who truly cares about this team would never say anything negative about them. We must stay positive dammit, becuase nothing negative can be considered to be adding to the dialog!!!! Can you pass me some more Kool Aide please?

let's do this by the numbers

1. constructive criticism in a positive way is always looked upon as better than negative criticism, and if one is clever enough to throw in some original ideas on how to fix the situation - all the better;

2. see #1 and btw whinning is never a good thing, also you are correct - you are not qualified;

3. one should never like paying taxes, but they a part of what supports process;

4. only if you wish to go to a game, otherwise there will be others who will buy them;

5. personally i could not care less what outsiders say or think about the bills, buffalo, etc... life is too short to burden myself with that nonsense;

6. are you really thinking about the bills or any one of the 31 teams that will fail this nfl year - it is the way of sports;

7. there are teams that draft so much worse than the bills - and the draft is a crap shoot - hitting a home run in the draft just does not happen to everyone but the bills;

8. well you are spot on with this one - say it again and again - you will get it when you internalize it;

9. if you do not want the merchandise - just say no;

10. the best advice you have is to never read that negative pathetic excuse for a writer and btw the bills are not the only ones who wish that POS would leave buffalo;

11. he deserves better respect than that. not because he has not made mistakes - he has - but without him no bills in buffalo - without him no afl - learn the history and you will have a better appreciation of what he has done for buffalo, the nfl and the afl - not to mention the donations that he makes to different areas of need in the community without recognition (at his personal request).

I suppose you like listening to talk radio- not an insult, just an observation.

Don't worry about the Bills leaving- a more legitimate concern is what happens in the case of a lockout, as they might not survive

This guy is a good guy. He loves the Buffalo Bills as much as anybody on this board. He just needs a group hug and an extended crying session (Hell, we probably all do). The only difference between this Bills fan and the rest of us is this:

We truly believe that Nix, Wilson, et al are burning the midnight oil to make this a better team. Maybe they suck at it but we honestly in our hearts believe they are trying.

This guy and others of his ilk believe that the Brass is not doing everything in their power to improve the on field fortunes of the team.

Bottom line though, we have zero power and zero say so about what goes on. None, zip, zilch, nada...

Your a analatical thinker, I like that. There are always at least two sides of a subject to look at. I am being pesimistic because I see the Bills leaving town as they are run today. I DO NOT wish this to happen. but blindly following a franchise good or bad could leave us in the dark. If you speak out, they may listen, maybe not also but I will feel better for doing it. If they stay and still lose, why watch. Is it because we owe it to Ralph or the Bills for the good times. I owe my family and friends, no one else that kind of dedication. I wish you well in your quest to enjoy the Bills, i will not do it blindly. All you guys are stuck with me, USA, freedom of speech. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

I disagree, very much so.

If you change the guy's username to NEPatsFan, what would you call him? Anyone that creates a username and logs in with the sole intent of making negative, biased, factless, anti-Bills posts is one thing and one thing only - a troll.

Just because you give yourself a username with "BuffaloFan" in there and say, "I'm a fan, but..." every now and then; that does not make you a fan of the team. And quite honestly, I would question whether someone is a "good guy" if their sole intent is to come to a Bills' board and spew anti-Bills rhetoric every day.

Yes, you can be critical of the Bills. Plenty of posters here are. But, you can and should do it in a respectful, factual way. Otherwise got to a Pats*, or Colts, or Jets, or who ever board and enjoy how great they are.

Yes lets banish any constructive criticism of anything regarding the Bills. Obviously anyone who truly cares about this team would never say anything negative about them. We must stay positive dammit, becuase nothing negative can be considered to be adding to the dialog!!!! Can you pass me some more Kool Aide please?

I'll bite what was contrusctive about the OP?

I disagree, very much so.

If you change the guy's username to NEPatsFan, what would you call him? Anyone that creates a username and logs in with the sole intent of making negative, biased, factless, anti-Bills posts is one thing and one thing only - a troll.

Just because you give yourself a username with "BuffaloFan" in there and say, "I'm a fan, but..." every now and then; that does not make you a fan of the team. And quite honestly, I would question whether someone is a "good guy" if their sole intent is to come to a Bills' board and spew anti-Bills rhetoric every day.

Yes, you can be critical of the Bills. Plenty of posters here are. But, you can and should do it in a respectful, factual way. Otherwise got to a Pats*, or Colts, or Jets, or who ever board and enjoy how great they are.

I believe you are dead wrong. You give yourself and all of us wayyyyyyyyyyy too much credit if you think that anyone other than a Bills fan is coming here to pour out their hearts. True Trolls would simply clip by to say "Bills Suck" and then disappear into the woodwork again.

If you read the other posts by the guy, you would know that he is built into the fabric of Buffalo ( a family of Buffalo firefighters). This guy has a heavy, hurting heart. Though misguided, he is expressing himself the only way that he feels comfortable doing so. Christ he needs a cry, but he is not going to show you that. He has his pride as a man.

Almost as annoying as the Negative Nancys around here are the "Just Leave" Jethros that pop up everytime someone wants to bust the balls of the brass.

I get mad at them too, but I don't say to them "just leave then" have a heart, these folks are wounded....

Here's a new rule for ya, at least on my end: Welcome to my ignore list.

I believe you are dead wrong. You give yourself and all of us wayyyyyyyyyyy too much credit if you think that anyone other than a Bills fan is coming here to pour out their hearts. True Trolls would simply clip by to say "Bills Suck" and then disappear into the woodwork again.

If you read the other posts by the guy, you would know that he is built into the fabric of Buffalo ( a family of Buffalo firefighters). This guy has a heavy, hurting heart. Though misguided, he is expressing himself the only way that he feels comfortable doing so. Christ he needs a cry, but he is not going to show you that. He has his pride as a man.

Almost as annoying as the Negative Nancys around here are the "Just Leave" Jethros that pop up everytime someone wants to bust the balls of the brass.

I get mad at them too, but I don't say to them "just leave then" have a heart, these folks are wounded....

I just hope he's not a volunteer firefighter. Man, we don't need any of those types around here. :lol:

Yes, a good cry would do him some good. Holy :wallbash: .