Leslie Frazer "blew away" Nix in interview.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Buffalo leaked this out there as a thank you for Frazier for helping them avoid a Jerry Gray type embarrassment. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Could be. I will continue to reserve judgment until a final decision has been announced. :wallbash:

"Trust me, Baltimore, I know quarterbacks."

Ya, i'm sure Ravens fans were really complaining about their inability to develop a QB after they won the super bowl. Give me a break. If anything, Billick has at least the ability and mental capacity to put together a staff, and get the f*ck out of the way when it's working properly...something we can't even do.

Why not discredit Dungy too for winning the super bowl with Manning. "hey manning, go out and play..i'll just stand here with this headset on." Same thing for BB and Brady. Your logic is foolish, and quite frankly, you're making yourself look like a moron.

Ok I'll explain this as simply as possible. I said the Tampa 2 scheme typically relies on smallish players. I also said, we don't know what Frazier would do in personel decisions because he has no track record for actually aquiring players.

Regarding large and small players, it is not great mystery that good football players are coveted despite their size. I would love to see my post where I said "BIG PLAYERS GOOOOOD.......SMALL PLAYERS BAAAAD."

I will say that the smaller players on defense tend to get injured more, at least in Buffalo. I don't think anyone would dispute that. Get your facts straight.

Please link to me where it's set in stone that Frazier would run the Tampa-2 defense. He also coached a few seasons for the Eagles and Jim Johnson's scheme. So can i be a mouth breather like you and scream that Frazier is going to run the zone blitzing scheme?

Maybe, just maybe, one of the reasons Nix liked Frazier so much was they have a similar interest in how to build and run a football team. Perhaps Frazier has his own ideas on how to run a defense/team. Did your simian-like brain ever consider that?

Ya, i'm sure Ravens fans were really complaining about their inability to develop a QB after they won the super bowl. Give me a break. If anything, Billick has at least the ability and mental capacity to put together a staff, and get the f*ck out of the way when it's working properly...something we can't even do.

Why not discredit Dungy too for winning the super bowl with Manning. "hey manning, go out and play..i'll just stand here with this headset on." Same thing for BB and Brady. Your logic is foolish, and quite frankly, you're making yourself look like a moron.

Please, Billick had almost nothing to do with that 2000 Ravens defense. If you actually read a little about Billick, you would realize that he gets almost no credit for the performance of the defense. The Ravens were already great on defense before he came. He was hired because the Ravens offense was absolutely terrible, and was given a lot of power to choose his QB and offensive personnel. The Ravens offense never finished above 14th in his NINE YEARS that he was in Baltimore.

For a guy with an offensive background, that is an absolutely awful track record.

But you can go ahead and keep attributing that Super Bowl win to Billick, but then again, you can remain oblivious.

Baltimore's offense is already better than it was during Billick's entire 9 year run in Baltimore.

We're screwed if they choose him... get some @!#!@#!@ PROVEN HC EXPERIENCE in this organization... WTF??!

You mean a guy like Dick Jauron, then? He had plenty of HC experience. I don't that matters at all.

For whatever reason it seems as though they don't want Billick, and if /when Cowher thing ends, we are getting Frazier . ugh

Not wanting Billick is the smart choice. He is a former OC who won a SB by not scoring a TD in what was it 6 straight games. He is overrated.

Some of you guys really need to step back from the ledge and realize that the pool of experienced HC candidates is pretty damn small - at least the ones who are any good. The only one who would really come in and provide instant league-wide credibility is Cowher. Billick at least has been there and should avoid rookie mistakes. But outside of them, who do you want the Bills to go after? Haslett, Fassell, Green, Martz, Tice, Edwards, Mora? Do any of those names really sound better than a coordinator who if nothing else, hasn't proven to be a bonehead?

Please link to me where it's set in stone that Frazier would run the Tampa-2 defense. He also coached a few seasons for the Eagles and Jim Johnson's scheme. So can i be a mouth breather like you and scream that Frazier is going to run the zone blitzing scheme?

Maybe, just maybe, one of the reasons Nix liked Frazier so much was they have a similar interest in how to build and run a football team. Perhaps Frazier has his own ideas on how to run a defense/team. Did your simian-like brain ever consider that?

Good god....OK My whole point is that we do not know what this guy is going to run....But it will be more difficult for an unknown rookie head coach to implement his design when he has less power in the front office than an experienced coach who is a proven winner. It will be harder for frazier to recruit free agents, it will be harder to frazier to command respect amoung the players, and it will be harder for frazier to convince the front office to give him the personel he will need to implement his plan.....whatever it may be than that of an experienced winning head coach.

With all the issues that already surround the team, why put is in another disadvantagous situation???

I'm a mother f*cking lyrical wordsmith voice of a generation...and a genius....and I am not a gay fish!

Kayne West