My choice for Head Coach

- The percentage of chance that Cowher comes here drops with each passing day

- I really dont want to go the coordinator route even if they are well thought of

- I want someone who wants to come here.....not because we paid them a mint. I dont really care if he does get paid a mint I just dont want it to be the only driving force.

Billick is my choice

- Winning record

- Super bowl

- HC experience

We can truly find something we dont like about every single candidate not named Cowher.....so the next thing I do is look for MORE positive than negatives.

To me that is Billick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im warming up to Brain Billick becoming our next coach each day that passes.

-He has the head coaching experience.

-He has been interested in the job despite what he said a month ago(He has already began to put a staff together)

-He always assembles good coaching staffs

-The only thing Is that I hope he can get a good Offensive Coordinator to come with him.. Like Cam Cameron

5-3 in playoffs and 1-0 is SBs. That's all I really need to know. After 2 co ordinators and one unsuccessful retread, it's time to got with someone with a track record. There are very few out there with a track record as good as Billick's . You can nit pick him to death, but he wants to be here. When he said "Who would want to coach in Buffalo?" he was an entertainer. And he stinks at Match Game. He's a bad entertainer. So what? Get over it and get him in for an interview fast before Seattle hires him.

Isnt' it obvious that Cowher is playing us like fiddle.

UGHHH.

Billick is nothing more than an arrogant, ASS-CLOWN and I have a very hard time seeing Ralph sign off on even interviewing him.

Remember: Ralph likes "nice" guys as his coach and Billick really doesn't fit that profile.

Billick is the furthest thing from an offensive guru and infact he is just plain offensive. :rolleyes:

Next.

I think its time to put up a Brain Billick billboard instead of that Bill Cowher billboard (Lets bring in a coach and want a coach that has experience and a winning track record that actually wants to be here)

Where do I contribute? It's hard for me to understand why Cowher is supposed to be so much better than Billick.

UGHHH.

Billick is nothing more than an arrogant, ASS-CLOWN and I have a very hard time seeing Ralph sign off on even interviewing him.

Remember: Ralph likes "nice" guys as his coach and Billick really doesn't fit that profile.

Billick is the furthest thing from an offensive guru and infact he is just plain offensive. :rolleyes:

Next.

next should be Kirk Ferentz.

former NFL OL coach who has run a tremendous program at Iowa

Its time to get off the Bill Cowher Bandwagon.. If he signs great.

But im not getting my hopes up for him anymore

Agreed. My wish list at the start:

1. Cowher - doesn't want to be here

2. Shanahan - doesn't want to be here

3. Gruden - not available (or doesn't want to be here)

4. Billick - WANTS TO BE HERE

5. M. Schottenheimer - staying retired (or doesn't want to be here)

6. Rivera - my guess is he's the one who said he wasn't thrilled about the Nix hire. He was in SD with Nix when Nix had the fallout, plus his connections to Fewell i.e. doesn't really want to be here

Im warming up to Brain Billick becoming our next coach each day that passes.

-He has the head coaching experience.

-He has been interested in the job despite what he said a month ago(He has already began to put a staff together)

-He always assembles good coaching staffs

-The only thing Is that I hope he can get a good Offensive Coordinator to come with him.. Like Cam Cameron

I wouldn't be thrilled but it certainly seems as if he wants the job. At the end of the day, maybe that's enough. Why beg the massive ego guy when someone else actually wants to coach here.

- The percentage of chance that Cowher comes here drops with each passing day

- I really dont want to go the coordinator route even if they are well thought of

- I want someone who wants to come here.....not because we paid them a mint. I dont really care if he does get paid a mint I just dont want it to be the only driving force.

Billick is my choice

- Winning record

- Super bowl

- HC experience

We can truly find something we dont like about every single candidate not named Cowher.....so the next thing I do is look for MORE positive than negatives.

To me that is Billick

Ugh, Billick?? You want another coach who had one good year and never did anything again? Have you noticed that no one is beating a path to Billick's door? A few guys wind up on TV like Cowher because they need a break. Others like Billick wind up on TV because no one will return his calls. Knowing Buffalo's luck we'll wind up with him. He'll be the last HC we need because the team will just move to L.A. after all the fans give up.

PTR