What About McNabb?

Gugny

I predict the Eagles blow the doors off Jerry World this weekend...just a hunch... the Cowboys seem a little too proud of themselves for their "winning" December...

I hope it's a good game, man...I love that rivarly!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/201001...is_way_out.html

Looks like Donovan could be done in Philly after this year. He's a Syracuse alumn. He's a bad weather player. And he's still got some gas in the tank. Westbrook will most-likely retire after this year. Why not give them Marshawn Lynch and whatever the hell else they want, in order to get McNabb here? Just a thought.

OH BOY I WOULD LOVE THIS!

Dear Baby Jesus,

If you can make this happen, I will never sin again.

I've liked McNabb, but his clock may be striking midnight very soon. I mean, if we got him for Marshawn Lynch, straight-up, I"d happily take the deal and let McNabb start for 2-3 seasons while we built a line a drafted a replacement. If the Eagles decide to hand the ship to Kolb and cut McNabb, I'd eagerly sign him up.

But if we're talking first-day picks, I think we should pass.

For lynch? That's kinda absurd, no? Lynch isn't even the starting back on our team. I'd give up our first overall for McNabb...he's got several great years left still. He's arguably a top 5-7 QB in the league still.

I know he's younger, but look how much Cutler (who hasn't put up the numbers that McNabb has) demanded in a trade..orton and two first rounders (i think).

runningbacks are a dime a dozen..and this is NOT the year to trade lynch as his value is crap.

I've liked McNabb, but his clock may be striking midnight very soon. I mean, if we got him for Marshawn Lynch, straight-up, I"d happily take the deal and let McNabb start for 2-3 seasons while we built a line a drafted a replacement. If the Eagles decide to hand the ship to Kolb and cut McNabb, I'd eagerly sign him up.

But if we're talking first-day picks, I think we should pass.

right on--I'd say no 1st or 2nds....but we do need a decent QB while we develop a youngster

He is 34, will be 35 next year, has had numerous injuries that cost him games during the year. Has lost many playoff games by really dumb or bad play and you want to bring him here for what? He is a good plug in for a team that is close to contending not a rebuilding team.