Bands worse than Nickelback?

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's like saying a trashy romance novel that sells 20 million copies is better than a trashy romance novel some loser wrote and read to his book club, but didn't sell any.

Yeah but Nickleback isn't the worst band ever obviously they are better then the band my friends formed in high school. Obviously its hyperbolic to say that BUT Nickleback is making a strong case for the worst band of the last decade in the public consciousness.

Yeah but Nickleback isn't the worst band ever obviously they are better then the band my friends formed in high school. Obviously its hyperbolic to say that BUT Nickleback is making a strong case for the worst band of the last decade in the public consciousness.

Really?

thats a great way of putting it. Nickelback may be better than the hardcore band I was in during college, but as far as bands people are actually aware of? They've been redefining horrible and useless for years. Just god awful bland stupid corporate rock

That's clearly based off of sales I mean you are going to tell me N'sync's no strings attached is the album of the decade?

See, that's my whole point, I am not saying they are better than the good ones. I am saying they are not the worst band ever. That's it.

See, that's my whole point, I am not saying they are better than the good ones. I am saying they are not the worst band ever. That's it.

And I am saying you are taking interpretation of worst a little too literal its more of a metaphorical interpretation.

Creed...no wait, Nickleback ripped off Creed, so that would make Creed the Penultimate...

see SDS....another big word I bet you didn't know I knew :unsure:

Hey, sorry to play Miss Grundy here, but do you know what "penultimate" really means?

It doesn't mean the latest and greatest.

It means "second to last". How the hell somebody came up with a word for second last I'll never know. It is a pretty hard word to use correctly.

Sorry for the correction, Pooj, but now you can whip this "penultimate" gag on people at work.

Nickelback is the worst band of the last decade. Creed was the worst band of the 1990's. Now if you want to go even farther back you have to look at Air Supply, Nelson, Dam Yankees, Warrant, the Spin Doctors, and REO Speed Wagon. Also the worst musician ever is Kenny G by far.

I think that's being a bit harsh on Damn Yankees, personally. Now, Jackyl, or Ratt, or White Lion... :unsure: