Second to last post wins - Since Dev's Thread is Close to Being

Steely Dan

Since Dev started a thread that's impossible to win unless you're a mod or Dev himself I've started a contest that is fair. Also, I'm guessing that thread will be shut down soon. Anybody can win this, except John Wawrow since he's banned from this thread. Seriously John don't even try. This thread is guarded by. 'Nuff said.

So in honor of Dev the first comment will be directed at him.

Dev drinks hypnotoads urine. :nana:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Dev started a thread that's impossible to win unless you're a mod or Dev himself I've started a contest that is fair. Also, I'm guessing that thread will be shut down soon. Anybody can win this, except John Warwow since he's banned from this thread. Seriously John don't even try. This thread is guarded by. 'Nuff said.

Dev drinks hypnotoads urine. :nana:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

NO! I will NOT EAT the CAT POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a spontaneous improvised message created by a human being.

Go !@#$ your !@#$ and eat some **** like the **** !@#$er of !@#$ **** !@#$ donkey balls and take a **** for !@#$ sake, you !@#$!

是性交您糞猴子笨蛋片斷!!

May I quote you on that?

否!! 您公驢!!

Since Dev started a thread that's impossible to win unless you're a mod or Dev himself I've started a contest that is fair. Also, I'm guessing that thread will be shut down soon. Anybody can win this, except John Warwow since he's banned from this thread. Seriously John don't even try. This thread is guarded by. 'Nuff said.

Dev drinks hypnotoads urine. :worthy:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

it's right there in the disclaimer in your original post.

i wasn't planning on posting, until i realized you were referring to someone else.

:D

jw

Since Dev started a thread that's impossible to win unless you're a mod or Dev himself I've started a contest that is fair. Also, I'm guessing that thread will be shut down soon. Anybody can win this, except John Wawrow since he's banned from this thread. Seriously John don't even try. This thread is guarded by. 'Nuff said.

Dev drinks hypnotoads urine. :o

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

it's right there in the disclaimer in your original post.

i wasn't planning on posting, until i realized you were referring to someone else.

:worthy:

jw

Please don't edit my posts anymore. You tink chur fonny butchur not!! :D

Please don't edit my posts anymore. You tink chur fonny butchur not!! :D

it's far too late to backtrack and make false accusations. i have not touched your post, Steely.

i provide you kudos for your creative idea in an attempt to bar me from this thread, and, as stated, i would have not participated until discovering your mistake.

you were "thisclose" to having it work. thisclose.

wow, how frustrating. now you're stuck with another thread in which i see nothing that bars me, john wawrow, from participating.

jw

ADD: should be noted that "warwow" reference is also copied in in Hazed and Confused post, No. 2 on this thread.

Steely, why do you pick your nose? If you stopped picking your nose it would not fall off.

It's a picture of Michael Jackson you NIMROD!!!! :worthy:

I refuse to participate in a thread that does not include John Warwow.

Oops, I left something out. Let me fix that. Thanks for the reminder. :D