Second to last post wins - Since Dev's Thread is Close to Being

Steely Dan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at my avatar.

Its awesome right? Only one more person can post or you will have to witness this event on the on the beach one day. Be careful do you really want this to happen to you?

That avatar is not funny. It's a window into the sick mind of a disturbed person. The fact that you found that picture is suspicious. The fact you'd save it as an avatar is even more suspicious. 1+1= one disturbed mofo. :w00t:

Just sayin. :wallbash:

Look at my avatar.

Its awesome right? Only one more person can post or you will have to witness this event on the on the beach one day. Be careful do you really want this to happen to you?

I'm sure people have seen worse. There are horrible, horrible corners of the internet.

That avatar is not funny. It's a window into the sick mind of a disturbed person. The fact that you found that picture is suspicious. The fact you'd save it as an avatar is even more suspicious. 1+1= one disturbed mofo. :worthy:

Just sayin. :(

ur not going to win now

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

5 out of 5 dentists surveyed know this thread is superior to the last post wins thread.

You'd have to be a total moron to think that you could make the last post in a thread that can only be closed by the starter of the thread or a mod. - Brusher Teeth, DDS