Artie Lange stabbed himself 9 times

Phlegm Alley

So sad, he was just on Jimmy Fallon a few weeks back and absolutely hilarious. Hopefully this is hitting bottom and he comes back better than ever.

yeah, that jimmy fallon show was downright stupid funny. playing ping pong with susan sarandon.

although through the interview parts of the show, jimmy fallon looked like he was poopin' his pants with some of the things artie was sayin.

Stern hasn't been funny for 15 years.

it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

oh please, this is a stock answer any time..........oh wait.....hahahahaha...nearly got me on that one....... :nana:

it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Stern hasn't been funny for 15 years.

It was great up until this last year and a half. Sad because I've been a die hard fan for the last 15 years.

Poor Artie, drug addicition is just brutal and until you know anyone who has gone through it, try not making sh*tty comments about him. Thoughts and prayers big man.

I wish him well, but I hope he isn't brought back to the show. He didn't appreciate the great opportunity he was given. I don't have alot of sympathy for people who are given great jobs or opportunities, and then throw it away because of a lack of discipline. Time to move on. My preference would be to bring back Jackie the Jokeman, but they'll probably bring in someone new.

You're a class act CB97

Save this. He is a complete addict who never tries to clean himself up. Facts are suicide is a very selfish act. I don't feel bad for them but I do feel bad for their family. And if you really wanted to kill yourself, there are some easy ways to do it.

So no. i don't feel bad for Lange because he's famous. I feel bad for his family that he choses to do this to himself.

they have been rippin' jackie a new one this week, apparently he said some unflattering things about Howard and he isn't too happy about it....the only way they should take Artie back is after a long stint in a recovery center

I wish him well, but I hope he isn't brought back to the show. He didn't appreciate the great opportunity he was given. I don't have alot of sympathy for people who are given great jobs or opportunities, and then throw it away because of a lack of discipline. Time to move on. My preference would be to bring back Jackie the Jokeman, but they'll probably bring in someone new.

Save this. He is a complete addict who never tries to clean himself up. Facts are suicide is a very selfish act. I don't feel bad for them but I do feel bad for their family. And if you really wanted to kill yourself, there are some easy ways to do it.

So no. i don't feel bad for Lange because he's famous. I feel bad for his family that he choses to do this to himself.

You are so ignorant that it hurts. He has tried to clean himself up but when you're an addict the odds are against you. Did you ever know anyone who tried to quit smoking and the struggle that they go through? Heroin is 1000x's worse. I'm not saying Artie has no blame but heroin is relentless and it's less about the user's will and more about the drug's grip. Your thoughts on suicide are bizzare, you sound like a real man CB97.