Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

I feel I've followed this story as close as a fan can, and I hadn't seen Carucci's comments about the Bills still actively pursuing Cowher. For all I knew, they had given up on him, so your post was news to me. And for that, sir, I thank you.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that saw this as a new piece of info. My guess is everyone is so numb right now that all nuance gets lost in the different stories.

Now, it will be interesting to see if Chris Brown posts or refers to the WGRZ article containing the Carucci quote. I think we all know that Chris' blog is a PR tool for the team and not really a "news" outlet, but if it's not mentioned it will be further confirmation that, in regard to the coaching search, Chris is clearly being directed what to post and what not to post.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stopped watching the national media b/c they are all (save for Berman) insidious elites who spew anti-bills vitriol!

I find it interesting how angry Bills fans get at the media. The last 10 years the media has had something against us.... I guess the fact that they have been correct about our leadership and our team not being good enough the past ten years means absolutely nothing...... They are still idiots right because they didnt spew a love fest on a team that hasnt made the playoffs in ten years? How we didnt have 23 probowlers with this 6-10 team is criminal..

yeah right...all these guys just have it in for the bills...it is a conspiracy to keep us down and squash our self-esteem. it has nothing to do with our impulsive, lazy-hiring demented 91-year old owner making one mickey mouse decision after another over the past 10 years.

people need to grow up...

Ha.. beat me to it!!

We are more than DOOMED. Nice.

Anyone else get the feeling that the Bills and Cowher are just playing a big game of chicken? Bills trying to show there are other fish in the sea, while Cowher tries to show Tampa "interest"?

Just give him Shanahan's contract, white out Redskins and type in Bills and be done with it.

Yea, that's how I read it too. Posted that on page 1 of this thread.

The comment about Nix came unexpected to me and sounded like a pretty low shot. I don't know much about Nix sans he used to coach right here in Chattanooga. I took King's comment as a shot at Nix's age, though 70 isn't all that old -especially when your talking about the Bills... From what we've learned, Cowher had some history with him and nothing negative was said.

Anyone have any insight about Buddy that some in the league don't like?

Through my sources, I heard Cowher, Billick and Schottenheimer all want to coach the Bills. Only difference is I'm not on ESPN. I can't believe someone actually pays these douchebags to go on TV and give useless opinions. I want in. I'm pro-Bills. Whom do i contact to get a job there?

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

Let me guess. Peter King spoke to the GM of the Chargers. Nix had a falling out with him after all.

Peter King is a joke. I used to listen to this guy on Sirius and quickly figured out that he is full of hot air.

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Food for Thought

wow, that is good work , if only we knew what it means

yeah right...all these guys just have it in for the bills...it is a conspiracy to keep us down and squash our self-esteem. it has nothing to do with our impulsive, lazy-hiring demented 91-year old owner making one mickey mouse decision after another over the past 10 years.

people need to grow up...

Jester, clearly you have a dislike for Ralph and I do question his true state of mind on everything that has been going on for the last 5 years however when Ralph hired TD everyone in the world thought he made the best move in the world and than we hired this young intelligent and well organized DC from tenn and the rest is history. If a change in ownership is looming wish it would happen now so that the new owners can rebuild the franchise however in all appearances it looks like Ralph is willing to pay it is hard to believe that his mere presence is keeping people away.

Food for Thought

I will believe you if you provide how you got this information and it does not sound like total bulshit

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC.

"Bills 1" and "Bills 2" ?

All kidding aside, TWO planes in one day flying between these two less-than-hotbed destinations is a bit of a coincidence I would think.

And if you were interested in making a low-profile trip, you would want to fly into a regional airport near his house, right?