Leslie Frazer?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PFT points out an important point - this is the only stretch of days, for possibly a couple of weeks, that he can be interviewed since the Vikings are still alive in the playoffs. The only reason we can interview him this week at all is because the Vikings earned the bye.

par for the course with this organization ...tried a defensive minded coach for the last forever and failed so ,another one???????????????? FAIL "GOT OFFENSE" ? not Buffalo..... :lol:

Not only a defensive minded one, but a former DB with a love affair of the Cover 2.

Now I'll take Frazier over the Gilbrides, Treastmans and Hasletts of the world...but he's still pretty low on my wish list compared to the other rumored names.

I should note: he owns two Super Bowl rings. One as a player on the 1985 Bears, and another as a DB coach on the 2006 Colts. He's at least seen winning teams.

I played on the Seahawks drumline the year we went to the Super Bowl. I've seen winning too, will they consider me do you think?

I don't mind if they interview this guy just as long as they don't hire him. He's a Tampa 2 (prevent) guy for crying out loud.