Jim Kelly for H.C anyone ?

Over40club

MUAHAHAHAH

What a chump.

Raised 6 kids did ya? And you're sitting here responding to every single response to you and reporting people ? Oh brother....

Keep reporting everyone though. Let's see who is removed first from the board..You and the rest of us :thumbsup:

Another one reported

GUYS! if you all keep this up, everyone on this board will get banned!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Raised 6 kids then youd know no one likes a tattle tale or is it tail?

Bottom line this thread is useless.....Kelly does....not....want....to .... coach...... hes said it numerous times. and thers a big difference between calling your own plays- which were gameplanned by a OC--- and doing everything yourself. Oh yea and the lack of coaching.

he wouldn't make a good coach because

1) he has no experience

and 2) He doesn't want to be a coach. Not only does he not want to be coach, but he feels VERY strongly about not wanting to be a coach.

Exactly. Why would any Bills fan want a coach who has never coached before at any level? There are no positives. I love Jim Kelly, but its ridiculous how many people think he'd make a great head coach at this point.

Man crush ? Hardly ! What is of the most importance to me is a new Head coach stalking the Bills sideline that has rage induced spit fits , a scowl that would scare a charging Rhino and a HC that the players will FEAR as well as RESPECT ! I am in the process of raising 6 beautiful children and the BIG difference from my generation which was great and this generation is FEAR ! Kids nowadays have very little FEAR of their parents let alone any other authority . I (in a great and healthy way) feared and respected my parents ! That is what i want our players to do ! After watching a man on the sidelines the last few years with the emotions of a dull rock i am ready for the fire and brimstone tactic !

There is a big difference between respect and fear. The only thing they have in common is that you have neither on this board. From your postings, to your avatar, I truly feel sorry for those 6 kids.

I don't know if you know this, but a coach is more than just a playcaller. Coaches teach, come up with a gameplan, come up with plays, schemes, and everything else. Just because he ran the no huddle doesn't suggest a good coach. Kelly has said over and over that he does NOT want to coach. Can that change? sure. But he feels VERY strongly about it. This isn't something that he just slips when he is asked, he brings it up first that it isn't going to happen.

And yes, this was a hypothetical question, but it doesn't spark any good conversation. Kelly has been out of the game for over a decade (the game has changed a lot), he has no experience, and he doesn't even want it. No one is going to like the idea unless he comes back as a Quarterbacks coach. There are just so many better questions to ask.

It does not spark good conversation with you per say' because you like to run with the pack instead of leading the pack ! And ,i could not laugh any harder when you asked me if i knew the difference between a coach and a play caller and yet wasted you're time in describing the difference ! Listen, lets make this simple , i have watched football for over 40 years , been a season ticket holder since 1980 ....enough said ! Just thought perhaps some of you could be leaders instead of always thinking inside the box ..i guess i was wrong ..

It does not spark good conversation with you per say' because you like to run with the pack instead of leading the pack ! And ,i could not laugh any harder when you asked me if i knew the difference between a coach and a play caller and yet wasted you're time in describing the difference ! Listen, lets make this simple , i have watched football for over 40 years , been a season ticket holder since 1980 ....enough said ! Just thought perhaps some of you could be leaders instead of always thinking inside the box ..i guess i was wrong ..

So if someone asked a sersious question if rape should be legal, you would go outside the box and not go with "the pack" that is against it? You would go with the less popular choice and support rape just because it isn't popular?

If you think that people here have a problem with "running with the pack" then you haven't read many threads on this board. None of us agree on anything. We all think we know how to fix this team and we all have different opinions on it. This is one of those rare times when people are in agreement.

More positives then negatives for sure with this hire if it came to fruition . IMHO, the Bills could do much much worse which is probably where we as fans all are headed..= the much worse hire ! Just like to see some responses and why ..change it up a bit . :thumbsup:

Kelly has already built his legacy and is a very respected football consultant, and a voice of bills success past.

1) If he became a coach for the Bills does that not put that entire brand at risk?

2) Given his iconic stature in the organization and Bills history, being a coach would seem a step downward (EGO standpoint), wouldn't it?

And from the Bills side there is no basis upon which his coaching ability can be determined. Leading the team on the field and coaching it from the sideline seem different enough that it's a not an easy conclusion to draw.

Mike Singletary is the only GREAT NFL player I can think of that led his team on the field as a player and now leads from the sideline, the jury is still out on him as coach.

How is following LOGIC, and FACTS running with the pack, the argument for JK as HC is absurd. Having watched football for over 40 yrs. you should well know that the best players dont always make a good coach, and since kelly has never been a coach OFFICIALLY, in any capacity, AND HAS VEHEMENTLY DENIED THE DESIRE TO EVER COACH, it is illogical to think that He would be a candidate for the current head coach position.

Nothing in my statement above has ANYTHING to do with "running with the pack", nor does anything from your original statement have anything to do with being a "leader". What you did, simply is create a thread with a rediculous, and logically invalid premise, then defend your illogical conclusion with the open ended answer of "well, he MAY change his mind". YOUR NOT BEING A LEADER, get off the soap box, and quit beating your chest for jimbo, he's not a coach, never will be, just drop it.

How is following LOGIC, and FACTS running with the pack, the argument for JK as HC is absurd. Having watched football for over 40 yrs. you should well know that the best players dont always make a good coach, and since kelly has never been a coach OFFICIALLY, in any capacity, AND HAS VEHEMENTLY DENIED THE DESIRE TO EVER COACH, it is illogical to think that He would be a candidate for the current head coach position.

Nothing in my statement above has ANYTHING to do with "running with the pack", nor does anything from your original statement have anything to do with being a "leader". What you did, simply is create a thread with a rediculous, and logically invalid premise, then defend your illogical conclusion with the open ended answer of "well, he MAY change his mind". YOUR NOT BEING A LEADER, get off the soap box, and quit beating your chest for jimbo, he's not a coach, never will be, just drop it.

But But But... when i play Madden in the dyansty mode i always pick up Brett Favre as my Head Coach and Tomlinson. as my OC and that alwasy works... :thumbsup:

I know i know, I bet this clown would lobby for Mike Vick to open up a dog park too, cause who knows he may change his mind.

I always use boomer esiason as HC, cause his name is Boomer, Coach Boomer, sounds tough

Boomer knows something that Bo dont know...Pump up and air out!!!

There is a big difference between respect and fear. The only thing they have in common is that you have neither on this board. From your postings, to your avatar, I truly feel sorry for those 6 kids.

This has turned into a monster comedy ! My wife and myself have laughed uncontrollably at the attacking posture of some of you're posts, as feeble as they are. If it makes you feel better about your self to attack the postER then the post itself then have at it . My avatar is great , my posting's are my own myopic thoughts unlike many here that are afraid of being "outside the circle" ! And as far as my children, trust me when i tell you (my wife laughed the hardest at this) absolutely no need to feel sorry for them !

unlike many here that are afraid of being "outside the circle" !

again, that is not an issue on this board. When it comes to Maybin, some people are calling him a bust, some peope are saying wait and see, some people are saying he is going to be great. When it comes to edwards, some people say he sucks, some people say he sucks because of bad coaching, some people only blame the oline. There is no "circle" that we all agree on. We always disagree. This is one of those rare moments when people agree.

So if someone asked a sersious question if rape should be legal, you would go outside the box and not go with "the pack" that is against it? You would go with the less popular choice and support rape just because it isn't popular?

If you think that people here have a problem with "running with the pack" then you haven't read many threads on this board. None of us agree on anything. We all think we know how to fix this team and we all have different opinions on it. This is one of those rare times when people are in agreement.

Listen you must have a difficult time understanding the "gist" of my print . For you to bring up such an awful topic such as rape and compare it to what we are talking about then you are bit bewildered to say the least ! And i see that not everyone is aboard with my sediment but it still does not make an opinion wrong ! My point is and was to this whole thread is to "think outside the box" !