Jim Kelly for H.C anyone ?

Over40club

My point is and was to this whole thread is to "think outside the box" !

If you wanted to think outside the box, wouldn't it be better to ask a question that wasn't a yes or no question? I mean, really, if you wanted to think outside the box, you wouldn't ask a question that could only have two answers.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is following LOGIC, and FACTS running with the pack, the argument for JK as HC is absurd. Having watched football for over 40 yrs. you should well know that the best players dont always make a good coach, and since kelly has never been a coach OFFICIALLY, in any capacity, AND HAS VEHEMENTLY DENIED THE DESIRE TO EVER COACH, it is illogical to think that He would be a candidate for the current head coach position.

Nothing in my statement above has ANYTHING to do with "running with the pack", nor does anything from your original statement have anything to do with being a "leader". What you did, simply is create a thread with a rediculous, and logically invalid premise, then defend your illogical conclusion with the open ended answer of "well, he MAY change his mind". YOUR NOT BEING A LEADER, get off the soap box, and quit beating your chest for jimbo, he's not a coach, never will be, just drop it.

if i could understand this mess , i would perhaps enlighten you with a response ...till next time .... :thumbsup:

If you wanted to think outside the box, wouldn't it be better to ask a question that wasn't a yes or no question? I mean, really, if you wanted to think outside the box, you wouldn't ask a question that could only have two answers.

enough, my wife and i cant laugh any more it hurts so bad ! You fail at comprehension...enough said !

Yeah, this coming from a guy who said this:

More positives then negatives for sure with this hire if it came to fruition .

And didn't even list the positives and the negatives! all you said was that he was a signal caller. That is your only positive thing to say about him? how does that outwiegh the negatives? You aren't saying your opinion. You are just laughing and reporting posts and talking to your wife.

He already has stated that he is too busy with his foundation, his hunting and his philanthropy to be the next coach. I wouldn't mind him doing it, but I doubt he fulfills that role. Plus he may be part of ownership in the future.

now this is how you respond to a post you may not agree with totally . well done BBK :thumbsup: some of you can learn from this poster !