[please fix subject]

gjv001

I don't want to a pessimist about the new head coach. But the same people who have been making the key stategic decisions for the last 10 years will be the ones to have the final say on the new head coach. Sure, Nix is preparing the list of candidates, but Wilson and Brandon will have the last say. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping being lucky rather than good, is the rule of the day when they make their decission.

Did you think Ralph had hired some make believe friend to sign off on all new hires? In the Bills' organization the buck stops with Russ (CEO) and Ralph (Owner). Who else should sign off on it? They certainly didn't give Nix the checkbook and say bring in whomever you want, no questions asked.

With that being said, I'm sure they'll hire whom ever Nix brings to the table - provided he's not (1) a loon, and (b) over-priced. Yeah, they might be willing to talk to Shanny about $10mill/yr, but do you think they're willing to pay that amount to all candidates? I would hope not.

I agree show link or change the subject line please

So now we're requiring any post that is an opinion to be titled as such so as to save anyone from having to decipher the post and make a determination of whether or not the post is in fact an opinion? Give me a break. This board has a raging throbber for some clown in Florida with ZERO credibility other than a weekly Connelly Cup nomination but everyone else with just an account has to clearify spell out in his/her title that the post is a personal opinion. Aren't board like this intended to allow people to actually exchange opinions and ideas without someone with 9000+ posts to police everyone all the time. If the issue is one of your time being wasted, maybe reducing your posts and time on this board will make you more open to others opinions.

So now we're requiring any post that is an opinion to be titled as such so as to save anyone from having to decipher the post and make a determination of whether or not the post is in fact an opinion? Give me a break. This board has a raging throbber for some clown in Florida with ZERO credibility other than a weekly Connelly Cup nomination but everyone else with just an account has to clearify spell out in his/her title that the post is a personal opinion. Aren't board like this intended to allow people to actually exchange opinions and ideas without someone with 9000+ posts to police everyone all the time. If the issue is one of your time being wasted, maybe reducing your posts and time on this board will make you more open to others opinions.

Stop whining. They have a valid point, the subject line shows up on the front page, the rest of the post doesn't.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more accurate subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.