Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn the whole thing down and start from scratch.

Its a good start but there is plenty of fat to trim on the roster still.

Thurman Thomas said this would happen. He also said several players were on the block as well. We will see how that works out

Yeah, I dont want to see April go either...but realistically the guy has been passed over for a Coordinator/Head Coach job so many times in this organization he must be wanting to move on.

Also, remember Thurman Thomas twitter "They are going to clean out the whole house..." (paraphrasing). Maybe Thurman also knows more than we give him credit for.

I'd like to see Guy/Modrak/Brandon go as well...but it looks like at least Brandon is staying.

If the Bills really are going after Cowher hard, look for Modrak to keep his job. John Clayton was on WGR 550 and said Cowher knows and likes Modrak.

PFW had an article on Nix, with the gist being that Modrak is safe and Guy isn't. I'd be fine with that.

I think Cowher is coming tomorrow.

Bills today announced that they fired the entire staff.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...coaching-staff/

If they were keeping Fewell, the staff would stay. If they did not know who they were hiring, they would usually keep the staff in Limbo to see if they can get the new guy to keep some of them.

This is huge. I really think it means Coach Chin.

I'm sorry but April has to go as well IMO. Clean the whole thing get rid of these past 10 years. And get rid of the damn clow suits to...

I feel likes its christmas all over again. But beware, sometimes you get that gift where you are just like WTF but accept it because you have to...

Yeah, I dont want to see April go either...but realistically the guy has been passed over for a Coordinator/Head Coach job so many times in this organization he must be wanting to move on.

Also, remember Thurman Thomas twitter "They are going to clean out the whole house..." (paraphrasing). Maybe Thurman also knows more than we give him credit for.

I'd like to see Guy/Modrak/Brandon go as well...but it looks like at least Brandon is staying.

Russ Brandon was just promoted to CEO

we really need to temper our April love. The ST's sucked for most of the year. In fact without several of their blunders its actually possible we could have been in serious wildcard contention even without an offense to speak of.

If a guy drops the ball, how is that the coaches fault? If we kicked inopportune onsides kicks or something like that, then yes you'd have a valid point.

I think Cowher is coming tomorrow.

Bills today announced that they fired the entire staff.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...coaching-staff/

If they were keeping Fewell, the staff would stay. If they did not know who they were hiring, they would usually keep the staff in Limbo to see if they can get the new guy to keep some of them.

This is huge. I really think it means Coach Chin.

Don't forget about Shotty.

we really need to temper our April love. The ST's sucked for most of the year. In fact without several of their blunders its actually possible we could have been in serious wildcard contention even without an offense to speak of.

So, because Roscoe had a bad year, and April's teams weren't as quite up to snuff as they were in the past, he now sucks all of a sudden. If anyone on this Bills staff or team should get a pass, it's this guy. His teams have been one of the best in the league for a long time.

April is a good coach, but this HAD to be done. Enough with the holdoverers. New coach, he gets to come in and pick his staff...his ENTIRE staff. Yeah,. it suchs that some good coaches might be casualties in that, but thats the way it works. And it makes the Bills job MORE attractive becuase the new coach doesnt have to worry about old regime holdovers possibly undermining him before he even holds his first practice.

I love it..as fans of bad teams love to say "BACK UP THE TRUCK!!!"

Well, the Bills just did that.