Schefter & Mort say Bills and Cowher met this week

sources tell me cowher will sign with bills on tuesday, im telling u guys...

At this point, I'm almost inclined to believe you. Guys like you and that Coach Sal character seem to somehow be getting scoops before national authorities such as Schefter and Mort.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it.

On the worst pre game show in the NFL (the CBS version), Cowher was asked point blank by James Brown (the sole bright spot) about the rumors swirling about potential teams.

Sharpe held up a sign 'Not true'. Cowher held firm to his original stance that he gave the Bills of wanting to wait until the end of the season.

I hope he does come to Buffalo. I just don't believe the hype at this point.

www.ustream.tv/channel/buffalo-bills-now

Coach Sal's post-game show link. Latest news Sal reports is Bills have a succession plan in place after Ralph. This is the #1 concern for Cowher and it sounds like the Bills have dealt with it. Get's more interesting every minute.

PTR

Doubt it.

On the worst pre game show in the NFL (the CBS version), Cowher was asked point blank by James Brown (the sole bright spot) about the rumors swirling about potential teams.

Sharpe held up a sign 'Not true'. Cowher held firm to his original stance that he gave the Bills of wanting to wait until the end of the season.

I hope he does come to Buffalo. I just don't believe the hype at this point.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything but I'm honestly wondering...do you not believe the reports from Mort/Schefter that Cowher has met with the Bills? Because if he has he has already broken from his original stance of waiting until after the season.

Coach Sal's post-game show link. Latest news Sal reports is Bills have a succession plan in place after Ralph. This is the #1 concern for Cowher and it sounds like the Bills have dealt with it. Get's more interesting every minute.

PTR

Whoops you beat me to it. I guess great minds think alike.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything but I'm honestly wondering...do you not believe the reports from Mort/Schefter that Cowher has met with the Bills? Because if he has he has already broken from his original stance of waiting until after the season.

No, he's another person that doesn't realize sports casters don't know much more than fans. Either way it goes, even the guy sitting right next to Cowher has no idea.

PTR

Is he broadcasting from his mom's basement?

For someone who doesn't live in Buffalo, can someone tell me who the f*ck Coach Sal is. I'm watching this UStream right now. Is he an actual media personality? Or is he just doing a show out of his mom's basement? Granted, he has some credible scoops on the team.

He lives in FLA. He's an actual football coach. Through his contacts in the coaching world he gets real news. And it's not his Mom's basement.

PTR

He lives in FLA. He's an actual football coach. Through his contacts in the coaching world he gets real news. And it's not his Mom's basement.

PTR

Tks PTR....I'm listening to him now for first time...pls provide more on his background/creds re: nfl info.

Coach Sal outscooped ALL national media on this story and the TO story and the first to report Evans' extension as well. A credible guy who loves the Bills and has many coaching contacts from being a coach. I think it is great he delivered the news 3-4 days BEFORE major media outlets reported it. He was also belittled and made fun of for it....he gets the last laugh.

We should be happy there is a guy like that who is also a hard core Bills fan.