Schefter & Mort say Bills and Cowher met this week

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the stars continue to align for Cowher to buffalo.....

#1- Cowher says he wants to return to coaching in 2010 but will not discuss specifics until season ends.

#2- Bills officially contact Cowher but he says he's not talking til season is over.

#3- Cowher sends out private feelers expressing interest in buffalo.

#4- Buffalo (Ralph & Russ)has a "stealth" meeting with Cowher just prior to announcing Nix (sources say cowher does NOT need final say on picks)

#5- Cowher is assembling a coaching staff as we speak.

#6- Cowher visit expected in Buffalo next week.

#7- on NFL today show, Marino & Shannon keep smirking everytime Buffalo is mentioned. Shannon holds up a sign written on paper.....but i couldn't read it, lighting was bad.

#8- tampa bay coaches told jobs are safe.

After reading stuff like this I'm starting to get a woody. This could be a huge letdown for me if it's not Cowher!

I just saw that report too. Here it is on twitter...

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

"@mortreport just reported that Bill Cowher and the Bills had a "stealth" meeting last week."

OMG, it just could happen.

Best thing on that linky is this: "Perry Fewell interviews for the Buffalo head coaching job Monday; Charlie Weis will not be the Bills next head coach."

What did Cowher just say? Marino's prediction is that he will be right there with him next year, and Cowher replied with something, but there was a noise in my house and I didn't hear what he said???

I could NEVER embrace Bellicheat as our HC. NEVER.

I don't know you, H2o, but I'd put the over-under at 1 week, and that is only if you hate with rabid intensity today. For me, it'd take about 3 - 4 minutes.

But since it will never happen, we won't have to test it for either of us.

Thanks for the link.

How come no one spotted him at the airport or Mighty Taco??

We're slippin', Bills fans.

Because Wilson has his own Lear. Cowher would have been flown in by Brandon & Co. and a Limo would have picked him up at that airport. It's likely only the pilot and limo driver would have ever seen him and both were probably employees for the Bills.

THAT's why every "I saw" report is utter garbage.